Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-29-10 The Last Hip Hop Hump Day of 2010
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Holy fuck that sucked... I just choked on my spaghetti and couldn't breathe.
your not used to such a small noodle in your mouth
I guess not :?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Holy fuck that sucked... I just choked on my spaghetti and couldn't breathe.
your not used to such a small noodle in your mouth

I guess not :?
and you apparently forgot how to quote things properly
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Wyoian, you should make that your avatar on tomb...

or post pictures of dudes.
Derick Wrote:and you apparently forgot how to quote things properly

Sorry, Still trying to get my throat back to normal.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!

you should stick something big down there to open it up, to keep it from closing up. I just called a doctor, he told me that.
so the lady i had that 2.5 hr interview with, has one more interview and is taking her sweet time. I have a feeling that after the first of the year, after I have accepted the ft position at fedex, people are going to call and want to talk to me, possibly offer positions.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

you should stick something big down there to open it up, to keep it from closing up. I just called a doctor, he told me that.

But Jim isn't here right now
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:so the lady i had that 2.5 hr interview with, has one more interview and is taking her sweet time. I have a feeling that after the first of the year, after I have accepted the ft position at fedex, people are going to call and want to talk to me, possibly offer positions.

Isn't this a good thing?
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:so the lady i had that 2.5 hr interview with, has one more interview and is taking her sweet time. I have a feeling that after the first of the year, after I have accepted the ft position at fedex, people are going to call and want to talk to me, possibly offer positions.

Isn't this a good thing?

huh? that science people are going to want to interview me AFTER I take the fedex position, maybe, but it would be nice to have options, like more money in science
I would have given up a couple of gift cards to spot, but thats just me
i have to pee, what are we talking about today. I have take pics of 27 slides, i'd rather not do that today
lame Lame
double lame
UPS just picked up my XBOX360 to go get fixed!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Screw Fedex!!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:UPS just picked up my XBOX360 to go get fixed!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Screw Fedex!!!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

just wait till they loose it, or decide to play soccer with your box

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, July 27, 2016 ~ Ha Ha HUMP Day Beckster 10 822 07-28-2016, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, April 27, 2016 ~ Humpity Hump Day Beckster 55 1,611 04-27-2016, 04:21 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 08/12/15 - Humpity Hump NussieT 15 205 08-13-2015, 09:33 AM
  Wednesday, April 29, 2015 ~ Humpity Hump Beckster 12 275 04-30-2015, 07:37 AM
  Wednesday, Feb 12, 2014 ~ Another Hump Day Beckster 66 555 02-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday, April 25, 2012 ~ HUMP Day Beckster 108 969 04-26-2012, 08:59 AM
  Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies Derick 284 1,883 09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tooosday, Sept 13, 2010 ~ I'm Not Grounded... Beckster 298 2,568 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Hump Day - 5/18/2011 Texas Fan 289 1,954 05-19-2011, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day Texas Fan 368 2,586 05-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Last Post: the keifer