Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday, Feb 12, 2014 ~ Another Hump Day
It's Wednesday, the weekend is creeping closer and the temps are slowly creeping up.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's Wednesday, the weekend is creeping closer and the temps are slowly creeping up.

:high5: today is the start of spring like weather for me. It actually wasn't too bad yesterday either.

and our updated weather forecast is calling for mid 70s for this weekend now. :clap:
It's 3F now, but supposed to go up to the 20s today and we're might hit the 30s this weekend. I can't wait

Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
[youtube]BzzNxypplUE[/youtube]
I HATE PIE!!
It was 2 degrees this morning. Might get up in the 20's later. It is supposed to break the 40 barrier next Monday. Can't wait.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I really don't care about the temperatures.
High temps around 10 degrees is getting old and annoying, but what I am sick of is the damn traffic.
It's like every day, my drive to work or my drive home, takes at least an hour and a half.
I'm worried that this is going to be a fast thaw, which leads to crazy flooding.

I HATE PIE!!
I don't know why I didn't think of it yesterday when Shirly Temple was mentioned, but I used to get those to drink all the time when I was little. my Dad would always order some sort of cocktail when we would go out to restraunts, and he would always get my sister and I a shirly temple. I thought it was so cool.
Chip Wrote:I really don't care about the temperatures.
High temps around 10 degrees is getting old and annoying, but what I am sick of is the damn traffic.
It's like every day, my drive to work or my drive home, takes at least an hour and a half.

I know what you mean.

haha, not really though. not really at all.
I am glad hockey is starting soon in the Olympics. The other stuff is good to browse and watch some of, but hockey is where the fun is.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'm worried that this is going to be a fast thaw, which leads to crazy flooding.

[Image: cat1_635x250_1392160343.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:

I know what you mean.

haha, not really though. not really at all.

You're a jerk.

Yeah, I am not worried about the low temps, but I need the snow and wet gone, and those wont go away with low temps.

I have a front wheel speed sensor that will go out when it gets wet and then the ABS and ESC go out, and then the cruise control won't work. Never happens in the summer unless their is a super hard rain storm, but it has been killing me all winter with all the snow and then the melt off and the freezing rain and shit.

I need like 2 weeks with no precipitation.

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'm worried that this is going to be a fast thaw, which leads to crazy flooding.

My house is not anywhere near a flood zone, so I don't give a shit.

Is that selfish? Uncaring?

Pete Nice Wrote:

My house is not anywhere near a flood zone, so I don't give a shit.

Is that selfish? Uncaring?

Depending on how much snow you get or have sitting can still cause flooding. It not like the whole lower half of your house flooded but still can get in the basement.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM