Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-29-10 The Last Hip Hop Hump Day of 2010
Donginator Wrote:already stopped giving a shit about my job, because I will never get fired or get a raise, so I work when I feel like it, actually pretty bummed out today

So I see... Swoot. Confusedad:

Hey, it could be worse.. You could work at a pickle plant.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:already stopped giving a shit about my job, because I will never get fired or get a raise, so I work when I feel like it, actually pretty bummed out today

Why are you bummed today???? is everything ok???
realizing it will be year number 3 with no raise/promotion. nothing special done for the holidays, stuck at this shitty place. I know at least I have a job, a lot of people don't, but I still need to complain
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Invited out to eat with friends/couples tomorrow night. I already spent more money than I make this month, so I don't want to go, but my girlfriend said we never get to go out anymore and we should go, but all i can do is look at the prices on the menu Confusedwoot:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

realizing it will be year number 3 with no raise/promotion. nothing special done for the holidays, stuck at this shitty place. I know at least I have a job, a lot of people don't, but I still need to complain

I know how you feel. I am going on 4 years here with no raise and this is my 8th year at the company. I did manage to get my evaluation last week (SHOCKER!) and I got a good enough score for a raise, but she would answer me if I was getting one.

On my eval, she puts a comment that says I need to keep up on entering "sick" time (when people call in), but she's aware that she and the other supervisors fail to inform me if people do call in.... :duh:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:Invited out to eat with friends/couples tomorrow night. I already spent more money than I make this month, so I don't want to go, but my girlfriend said we never get to go out anymore and we should go, but all i can do is look at the prices on the menu Confusedwoot:

That does suck...my boss didn't do anything for the holidays either and asked for a raise like 3 months ago and haven't heard anything...I hate having to ask again, but I will....
As for going out tomorrow night, all the prices will be HIGH b/c of new years...can't you invite some people over to your house and have a little party...it's so much cheaper than going out on New Years Eve. xoxo
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I know how you feel. I am going on 4 years here with no raise and this is my 8th year at the company. I did manage to get my evaluation last week (SHOCKER!) and I got a good enough score for a raise, but she would answer me if I was getting one.

On my eval, she puts a comment that says I need to keep up on entering "sick" time (when people call in), but she's aware that she and the other supervisors fail to inform me if people do call in.... :duh:
They always throw in that one thing that apparently needs improvement, I think they have to, because no one can get a "perfect" evaluation

I would not care about a raise/promotion if I made a little more money, so I don't lose money every month, all they want is for us to take on more work, and get rid of people, for the same money
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Iva13 Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Invited out to eat with friends/couples tomorrow night. I already spent more money than I make this month, so I don't want to go, but my girlfriend said we never get to go out anymore and we should go, but all i can do is look at the prices on the menu Confusedwoot:

That does suck...my boss didn't do anything for the holidays either and asked for a raise like 3 months ago and haven't heard anything...I hate having to ask again, but I will....
As for going out tomorrow night, all the prices will be HIGH b/c of new years...can't you invite some people over to your house and have a little party...it's so much cheaper than going out on New Years Eve. xoxo
wish I could have people over, but my attic apartment barely fits me & my girlfriend, I don't even have standing room, tomorrow night is not new years eve, its a regular night with the regular prices :killme:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
man you guys are bumming me out, but at the same time making me greatful for my job. I think I might be spoiled here.

Tips to save dollars when eating out:: Most restaurants give you meals that contain way too much food for one person... That's when you and your girl can split a meal and save some $$$ (we do it all the time and it works great). If anyone says anything, you're cutting back on your meal sizes to eat healthier.

I also get water with my meals too.
I HATE PIE!!
my boss that is on vacation this week just posted on facebook, "at the expo center and unloaded" I don't even know what he is doing. Wonder if there is some sort of race thing going down this week somewhere.
I just RSVP to Pete's farm party. I think it's going to be great.
LeNeve Wrote:man you guys are bumming me out, but at the same time making me greatful for my job. I think I might be spoiled here.
I read back, sorry everyone, :rant:

I hate getting in this mood, it happens every few weeks, I do love the paid time off, decent health care, commute, & hours

so did you end up getting the PS3 and not the Xbox
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Iva13 Wrote:

Iva, NY Eve is Friday
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I just RSVP to Pete's farm party. I think it's going to be great.
or it could involve loving of animals
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Tips to save dollars when eating out:: Most restaurants give you meals that contain way too much food for one person... That's when you and your girl can split a meal and save some $$$ (we do it all the time and it works great). If anyone says anything, you're cutting back on your meal sizes to eat healthier.

I also get water with my meals too.
holy shit, this is a great idea, thanks!!!!! :high5: :thanks:

we kind of do this already but it makes perfect sense for the type of place they want to go to tomorrow
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, July 27, 2016 ~ Ha Ha HUMP Day Beckster 10 822 07-28-2016, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, April 27, 2016 ~ Humpity Hump Day Beckster 55 1,611 04-27-2016, 04:21 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 08/12/15 - Humpity Hump NussieT 15 205 08-13-2015, 09:33 AM
  Wednesday, April 29, 2015 ~ Humpity Hump Beckster 12 275 04-30-2015, 07:37 AM
  Wednesday, Feb 12, 2014 ~ Another Hump Day Beckster 66 555 02-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday, April 25, 2012 ~ HUMP Day Beckster 108 969 04-26-2012, 08:59 AM
  Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies Derick 284 1,883 09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tooosday, Sept 13, 2010 ~ I'm Not Grounded... Beckster 298 2,568 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Hump Day - 5/18/2011 Texas Fan 289 1,954 05-19-2011, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day Texas Fan 368 2,586 05-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Last Post: the keifer