Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration
What's up DBN!??!?! Iva I heard that douche bag call yesterday and I was like what the fuck, has this guy ever listened to C&R before?
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:mazzy star has a great voice. makes me want to put the heroin needle down

When did you start doing heroin.
i should start

It looks like it would be pretty relaxing.
Joe Wrote:Listening to the last part of the show yesterday. :eek:

:zipit:
Downloading now.
WyoIan Wrote:What's up DBN!??!?! Iva I heard that douche bag call yesterday and I was like what the fuck, has this guy ever listened to C&R before?

I know right??? I felt like going through the phone and Confusedlap: Confusedlap: him.
It happend like the last 1/2 hour or 20 minutes before 3....he was such as ass. I hope they replay it today and start in on him. Oh, he also told Covino to leave the "girl w/the funny accent"..... Wtf How dare he start on Layla....
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:[youtube]ImKY6TZEyrI[/youtube]

I like that song.
I didn't know who sang that song but I liked it. She has that hot crackwhore thing going for her! :hitit:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Listening to the last part of the show yesterday. :eek:

:zipit:
Downloading now.

Last 15 mins
LeNeve Wrote:lunar eclipses make me tired. I shouldn't have stayed up to watch that. It was kind of bad ass though. Not much else to do in Kansas, other than watching an eclipse. :high5:

I wanted to watch it, too, but it was cloudy... Confusedwoot:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:So, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the point of the "Morning Showcase" to rotate through different shows?
How many months have they been donig it now?
And how many of those months have been Ellis?
Think they're getting ready for something?
Are they just being that lazy that they don't want to deal with it anymore?
Or, is it their way of admitting that there are NO other shows on Sirius/XM anymore?

They have all their money tied up in over-priced shows, so there nothing left to hire new talent.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I'm going to drive this diesel over to my house and bother everybody.
WyoIan Wrote:What's up DBN!??!?! Iva I heard that douche bag call yesterday and I was like what the fuck, has this guy ever listened to C&R before?

That's funny because I heard it and said, "Damn, that guy needs to stop taking my ideas."

He also needs to sign up for DBN.. :grin:
Joe Wrote:

That's funny because I heard it and said, "Damn, that guy needs to stop taking my ideas."

I agree with the needing to do interviews face to face, but He was way off on the whole Covino being secretive about why he is in Cali!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I wish I could do that.
I've got a ton of crap to do by tomorrow.
And I want to get out of here in time today to go bowling.
I've probably already messed around on the internet too much.
But, I'll still probably be around this afternoon.

Me too.. Month end crap needs to be caught up. I have this huge report that I must finish up. YUCK!! I don't want to put in over 10 hrs each day, but maybe I should.

We've got this job that needs to be done by Christmas.
And we're not working Thursday and Friday.
I just want to be done with it.
I even took some home last night to work on.

I was tempted to take it home, but I have a ton to do there, too. Tonight, i gotta decorate the sugar cookies, make the oatmeal raisin cookies and the no bakes, and finish wrapping the presents that knightryda left all over the living room (he was supposed to wrap them)... of course he was supposed to do the damn dishes, too.
I HATE PIE!!
WyoIan Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:[youtube]ImKY6TZEyrI[/youtube]

I like that song.
I didn't know who sang that song but I liked it. She has that hot crackwhore thing going for her! :hitit:

I actually kinda like that song.
I HATE PIE!!
WyoIan Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I agree with the needing to do interviews face to face, but He was way off on the whole Covino being secretive about why he is in Cali!

Well yes, that was no secret. Maybe we should turn on Rich and start yelling at him for not being in Cali.

If they move to Cali does that mean Spot's mom and girlfriend are going to move too?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM