Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switching to Android
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wouldn't trust eitehr one of those guys. The young one is retarded, and the executive didn't get where he is at by helping people out either.

Yeah but he is one of my best friends.

in that case I might trust him then.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wouldn't trust eitehr one of those guys. The young one is retarded, and the executive didn't get where he is at by helping people out either.

I want to see a pay stub.
Another reason I switched early.

Blackberry Corporate Data is $49.99 Monthly.
VZ Navigator is $9.99 Monthly.

Android's Email and Data are $29.99
Google Navigator is Free.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I will show you his $600k house, ex model wife and 3 BMW's, not to mention his $60k home theatre with a 90" HD screen and 8 leather recliner theatre seats.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I will show you his $600k house, ex model wife and 3 BMW's, not to mention his $60k home theatre with a 90" HD screen and 8 leather recliner theatre seats.

Rich parents will get you that. (Without the death tax)

So what does this guy do?
Pete Nice Wrote:I will show you his $600k house, ex model wife and 3 BMW's, not to mention his $60k home theatre with a 90" HD screen and 8 leather recliner theatre seats.

This may be the only guy alive that can
[Image: 1up.jpg]
The great Pete Nice.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah but he is one of my best friends.

Rich parents will get you that. (Without the death tax)

So what does this guy do?

Actually he does have rich parents, he grew up in Colts Neck, NJ.

Did you forget 8 posts ago? He is a corporate account sales rep for Verizon wireless who handles big accounts like Alcoa, Nissan and others. He is the go to guy on the east coast.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:Did you forget 8 posts ago? He is a corporate account sales rep for Verizon wireless who handles big accounts like Alcoa, Nissan and others. He is the go to guy on the east coast.

A.D.D. My guy is a corporate account rep for large accounts. He gave me the heads up about the 4G cars a few months ago, but he knows nothing of a February release for 4G phones.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Did you forget 8 posts ago? He is a corporate account sales rep for Verizon wireless who handles big accounts like Alcoa, Nissan and others. He is the go to guy on the east coast.

A.D.D. My guy is a corporate account rep for large accounts. He gave me the heads up about the 4G cars a few months ago, but he knows nothing of a February release for 4G phones.

Well he obviously is lower level than my friend. My friend meets with the CEO of Verizon Corp several times a year alone. He is pretty high up there.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Well he obviously is lower level than my friend. My friend meets with the CEO of Verizon Corp several times a year alone. He is pretty high up there.
[Image: gyo_1up_mushroom.jpg]
My step mom used to be in the top 10 executives of the Levis clothing line.

I know this has nothing to do with anything in this thread, but I wanted to have a one up moment.
Pete, I'm not sure what you're saying here... are you saying the 4G networks will be up and running, or just 4G phones?
BDH Wrote:Pete, I'm not sure what you're saying here... are you saying the 4G networks will be up and running, or just 4G phones?

The 4G network is up already, as of this Monday, but it is only usable by mobile web cards. Phones will roll out late Feb and March.

Nationwide 4G coverage won't be ready until 2013, but it is being installed in major cities right now.

Oh yeah, stop jacking my thread. It was about Android, not 4G. :poke:
300,000 Androids are activated Daily.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BBM for Android and iPhone Joe 15 6,818 11-14-2013, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Adobe to End New Installs of Flash on Android as of August 1 JDubb 2 2,355 06-29-2012, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Brian
  A Quick Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Feature Rundown JDubb 16 2,988 10-21-2011, 04:31 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  Apps(.Android.) negadave 0 2,137 06-05-2011, 12:29 AM
Last Post: negadave
  Android SlingPlayer Chip 1 1,233 06-22-2010, 03:42 PM
Last Post: DaveP
  Android Chip 4 2,413 06-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Pokes28
  Android SiriusXM Chip 0 1,318 05-30-2010, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Chip