Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switching to Android
Joe Wrote:I do like it there.

Sent from my Apple raping DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

slowly sent from my dying Iphone
As long as the phone I have makes calls, sends texts and I get my business email on it I couldn't care less if it shot rainbows out of the screen. Although that would be pretty bad ass. Eventually every phone gets outdated and needs to be replaced, doesn't mean you have to go out and buy one every 6 months.
Nussie_T Wrote:As long as the phone I have makes calls, sends texts and I get my business email on it I couldn't care less if it shot rainbows out of the screen. Although that would be pretty bad ass. Eventually every phone gets outdated and needs to be replaced, doesn't mean you have to go out and buy one every 6 months.

You want rainbows you have to buy an iphone.
My Stepmom works for united wireless, and they have all the droid stuff. She has converted everyone but me, it's about time. Verizon raped me hard when I "switched" from alltel, and got the blackberry. 1200 dollars I owe those assholes.

Fuck verizon. I'm going droid and using united wireless soon.
looks like united wireless is also sprint? Pretty shitty coverage up in Colorado. Which is a place I go alot. hmmm....
[Image: mapvoicesprintUS.gif]

Also looks like Kansas is pretty well covered, strange for a middle america state.
Pay Verizon and stick with the good network.

Sent from my Apple Fanboy smaking DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
Joe Wrote:Pay Verizon and stick with the good network.

Sent from my Apple Fanboy smaking DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I already told them to suck the shit out of my ass, word for word, and they turned me into collections. Little do they know, they won't be able to lower my credit score. fuck em.
[youtube]Jx3pdWBlZ34[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:[youtube]Jx3pdWBlZ34[/youtube]

I hate that guys accent, very much.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:As long as the phone I have makes calls, sends texts and I get my business email on it I couldn't care less if it shot rainbows out of the screen. Although that would be pretty bad ass. Eventually every phone gets outdated and needs to be replaced, doesn't mean you have to go out and buy one every 6 months.

Sorry no Iphone for me. Rogers cell service sucks Spot's weiner.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Sorry no Iphone for me. Rogers cell service sucks Spot's weiner.
You know you telus and bell carry iPhones now right? And many other 3G phones
michaelangelo Wrote:You know you telus and bell carry iPhones now right? And many other 3G phones

Does Telus still charge for text messages? And you can't get Bell in Manitoba.
Nussie_T Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:You know you telus and bell carry iPhones now right? And many other 3G phones

How much is your plan? With telus, on a $50 plan you get 200 minutes, your choice of unlimited txt, double your minutes or fav 5 and 500 mb of data. I have the double minutes but on top of that I have a package that has unlimited txt and caller id for $15 more.

I guess they still charge for texting, but they do offer packages with unlimited.
michaelangelo Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

How much is your plan? With telus, on a $50 plan you get 200 minutes, your choice of unlimited txt, double your minutes or fav 5 and 500 mb of data. I have the double minutes but on top of that I have a package that has unlimited txt and caller id for $15 more.

I guess they still charge for texting, but they do offer packages with unlimited.

I pay $75 a month of unlimited calling after 6. Free MTS cell to cell calling, unlimited text & data. I basically just pay for long distances calls which I very rarely make.
Your all going to be behind me when I get my new 4g phone on Verizon in February. I will wait and get the better phone since I only get a new phone every 18 months. Most likely will be a blackberry, I like to have battery life, am not an apple fanboy and have more need for emial and BBM than a bunch of apps. The Torch looks like the perfect 4G phone.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BBM for Android and iPhone Joe 15 6,818 11-14-2013, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Adobe to End New Installs of Flash on Android as of August 1 JDubb 2 2,355 06-29-2012, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Brian
  A Quick Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Feature Rundown JDubb 16 2,988 10-21-2011, 04:31 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  Apps(.Android.) negadave 0 2,137 06-05-2011, 12:29 AM
Last Post: negadave
  Android SlingPlayer Chip 1 1,233 06-22-2010, 03:42 PM
Last Post: DaveP
  Android Chip 4 2,413 06-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Pokes28
  Android SiriusXM Chip 0 1,318 05-30-2010, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Chip