Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Oh, and I can't wait til after Thanksgiving so this stupid BIG banner comes down...I never know when it's a new page, unless I scroll over....woe is me....

Wait until the Christmas banner. You're going to need 3 monitors to scroll!

I also put it up the day after Thanksgiving. :grin:
the banner is fine on my comp

I'd make it smaller, but I don't have Photoshop at work. When I change it with a standard editor it loses the transparency.
Derick Wrote:i have a 7.5 hr drive to do after work tonight. I feel better today, nothing projecting out of me, and I actually felt hungry this morning

That's good news... Being sick for a drive like that would suck almost as bad as being sick over the holidays.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i have a 7.5 hr drive to do after work tonight. I feel better today, nothing projecting out of me, and I actually felt hungry this morning
Where are you headed?
sioux city IA

Iowa? That's about as exciting as Kansas.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Where are you headed?
sioux city IA

Iowa? That's about as exciting as Kansas.

I think Iowa has a lot more trees.
BigFan Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:C&R live today?
I think so.
Bet they're going to have the usual "thanksgiving eve is amateur night" convo for the 6th year straight?

I don't want to go out tonight and deal with that shit either, but it looks like I will be going out.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Last night was one of those nights bowling, the first 2 games, I thought I was bowling really bad, but somehow managed to get a 190 and 201. I was surprised at the end of both.
3rd game I actually fixed what I was doing wrong and had a 220.
And, I really didn't drink all that much.

My bowling game is more like 90 :? ... I don't play enough to get good at it.
Stick to baking.

:finger:

I made Triple Layer Peanut Butter Brownies last night.
I HATE PIE!!
I have one car to fix, the parts should be here by noon, other than that, it's going to be a long boring day again. PProbaly should put my tools away, so no one breaks in here and steals stuff. Even though that has never happened.
BigFan Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:C&R live today?
I think so.
Bet they're going to have the usual "thanksgiving eve is amateur night" convo for the 6th year straight?

I don't want to go out tonight and deal with that shit either, but it looks like I will be going out.

I hate this night. I wonder how many DUI check points I will hit on the way home from work at 11pm
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Last night was one of those nights bowling, the first 2 games, I thought I was bowling really bad, but somehow managed to get a 190 and 201. I was surprised at the end of both.
3rd game I actually fixed what I was doing wrong and had a 220.
And, I really didn't drink all that much.

My bowling game is more like 90 :? ... I don't play enough to get good at it.
Stick to baking.
Unfortunately by the sounds of it, she's better at bowling Lame

Wtf Is that supposed to mean???
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:Oh, and I can't wait til after Thanksgiving so this stupid BIG banner comes down...I never know when it's a new page, unless I scroll over....woe is me....

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Stick to baking.
Unfortunately by the sounds of it, she's better at bowling Lame

Wtf Is that supposed to mean???
You'll just have to bake some pies to prove me wrong.
DaveP Wrote:I hate this night. I wonder how many DUI check points I will hit on the way home from work at 11pm

It's an awesome night to drive sober. It great hitting check points and slurring just enough to get harrassed and then make them look like assholes when you pass the test and tell them you have a speech impediment.
LeNeve Wrote:i want to cuff you like a animal :rock:

:rock: :rock:
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Wait until the Christmas banner. You're going to need 3 monitors to scroll!

I also put it up the day after Thanksgiving. :grin:

I love themed banners, I can't wait.

Confusedad: I can wait...
I HATE PIE!!
jive turkey
[Image: jive_turkey_giving_peace_sign_hg_clr.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM