Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 11/15 - Another Monday, another start of a week
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:My alarm is set for 4:30am & I usually wake up before it goes off!!!
thats weird!!
What's more weird is it doesn't matter what time I go to bed, I still get up the same way!!!

I think there's medicine you can take to fix that.
I actually love it!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
So it started out when I got off the train and immediatly headed up to the stand, with daylight savings time falling late this year, it felt like I was up in the stand forever before the sun came out. Not to mention that the 40+mph wind didnt help that morning. The temps werent bad, probably low to mid 40's that first morning. About 9:30 I woke up from my deer stand nap, and noticed about 3 deer standing in the field having some breakfast. While contemplating taking a shot cross wind 250+yds away, i said screw it, lined up the poor doe and knocked it down, dead center through the heart. Didnt see anything on sunday, monday was almost 70 out and didnt figure I'd see anything that day either up until about 3:30p I see this doe come running across my range, she was gone by the time I had the gun up, but just in time for the buck following her to end up on the cross hairs, boom, down goes mr. bucky. Limit of 2 this year, so by monday at dark, I had my limit.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:My alarm is set for 4:30am & I usually wake up before it goes off!!!

My neighbor wakes up at 4:30 then starts her car to warm it up. I can hear the stupid radio blaring until she leaves at 5.
you should get up, shut the car off and lock the keys in the car

I thought of that. I think she uses remote start though.
a few pics
Derick Wrote:So it started out when I got off the train and immediatly headed up to the stand, with daylight savings time falling late this year, it felt like I was up in the stand forever before the sun came out. Not to mention that the 40+mph wind didnt help that morning. The temps werent bad, probably low to mid 40's that first morning. About 9:30 I woke up from my deer stand nap, and noticed about 3 deer standing in the field having some breakfast. While contemplating taking a shot cross wind 250+yds away, i said screw it, lined up the poor doe and knocked it down, dead center through the heart. Didnt see anything on sunday, monday was almost 70 out and didnt figure I'd see anything that day either up until about 3:30p I see this doe come running across my range, she was gone by the time I had the gun up, but just in time for the buck following her to end up on the cross hairs, boom, down goes mr. bucky. Limit of 2 this year, so by monday at dark, I had my limit.

sounds like a story out of guns and ammo or something. Was the buck big?
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

My neighbor wakes up at 4:30 then starts her car to warm it up. I can hear the stupid radio blaring until she leaves at 5.

ok, pop the hood and disconnect the battery.....if the car is unlocked :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So it started out when I got off the train and immediatly headed up to the stand, with daylight savings time falling late this year, it felt like I was up in the stand forever before the sun came out. Not to mention that the 40+mph wind didnt help that morning. The temps werent bad, probably low to mid 40's that first morning. About 9:30 I woke up from my deer stand nap, and noticed about 3 deer standing in the field having some breakfast. While contemplating taking a shot cross wind 250+yds away, i said screw it, lined up the poor doe and knocked it down, dead center through the heart. Didnt see anything on sunday, monday was almost 70 out and didnt figure I'd see anything that day either up until about 3:30p I see this doe come running across my range, she was gone by the time I had the gun up, but just in time for the buck following her to end up on the cross hairs, boom, down goes mr. bucky. Limit of 2 this year, so by monday at dark, I had my limit.

body was big, but it was just a 4 pointer
LeNeve Wrote:

you should have gone to Milwaukee to shoot some Bucks.....you know they are carrying weapons
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My neighbor wakes up at 4:30 then starts her car to warm it up. I can hear the stupid radio blaring until she leaves at 5.

Or, you could just slash the tires...
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

body was big, but it was just a 4 pointer
you clean em, and bring the meat home?
the winner of some hospital award, :hitit:
Brampton Wrote:you clean em, and bring the meat home?
gutten em, took them to the processor, be done in a few months or so
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:you should get up, shut the car off and lock the keys in the car

Or, you could just slash the tires...
whats wrong with you?? Thats Vandalism :poke:
Derick Wrote:the winner of some hospital award, :hitit:

This pic requires some sort of log in to view.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:you clean em, and bring the meat home?
gutten em, took them to the processor, be done in a few months or so
:high5:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM