Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe
I got on facebook this morning, and first thing I see is Iva talking smack to Cosmo Taylor. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I got on facebook this morning, and first thing I see is Iva talking smack to Cosmo Taylor. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Oh yeah. I've been meaning to do that...
LeNeve Wrote:I got on facebook this morning, and first thing I see is Iva talking smack to Cosmo Taylor. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Robert, she deserved it...sometimes she makes me so mad...I couldn't believe she said that...if I did go to her shower and spent my good hard earned money on something for her and found out she doesn't wear any of it...I would be pissed. She has the attitude that it's not her money so F it.
Iva13 Wrote:

Robert, she deserved it...sometimes she makes me so mad...I couldn't believe she said that...if I did go to her shower and spent my good hard earned money on something for her and found out she doesn't wear any of it...I would be pissed. She has the attitude that it's not her money so F it.

Why would she register for it and then come out and say she uses none of it
Derick Wrote:you guys really need to come up with a new title.

How about "what is going on in Derick's life today"? That was a good thread on Monday :poke:
DaveP Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Exactly my point...that was very rude. Not to mention the shop she registered at was very EXPENSIVE....like 75.00/bra, 35.00/underpants, etc.
Iva13 Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Exactly my point...that was very rude. Not to mention the shop she registered at was very EXPENSIVE....like 75.00/bra, 35.00/underpants, etc.
Underpants? That is the most unsexy word ever...wink!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Clovemans latest from South Park last night

[Image: vlcsnap2010101322h57m26.jpg]

Complete with pomp, stubble goatee, and fist pump...
Underpants
Underwear
Panties
Undergarments
Underwears
Skivies
Drawers

Sorry, My DJ.... :wink:
Too much oktoberfesting last night. :yawn:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Chip Wrote:

Slacker
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Clovemans latest from South Park last night

[Image: vlcsnap2010101322h57m26.jpg]

Complete with pomp, stubble goatee, and fist pump... I rest my case.

South Park was f'in awesome last night. Right up until the plane part... Confusedhock:
Jersey Shore is really retarded and needs to go away.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you guys really need to come up with a new title.

How about "what is going on in Derick's life today"? That was a good thread on Monday :poke:
nothing new to report. just work, and trying to focus on the last track day of the year, speaking of which, I should print out the map of the track.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Slacker

I've been too busy planning on how I'm going to strangle people at my bank.
I might be closing tomorrow, or Monday, or maybe last Friday... :killme:
Seeing a living president is on my bucket list. President Clinton was in our town last night and it chose not to go see him. Was that a douche move of me because I was lazy???
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM