Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
How effin stoked I am to wake up this morning to find that my Roughrider loonies, and my Brian Dawkins jersey arrived in the mail.
[Image: Claudio+Paulo+Pinto+1.jpg]
i bleed green Wrote:How effin stoked I am to wake up this morning to find that my Roughrider loonies, and my Brian Dawkins jersey arrived in the mail.
Dude, your mailman runs early!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:How effin stoked I am to wake up this morning to find that my Roughrider loonies, and my Brian Dawkins jersey arrived in the mail.
I assume it got here yesterday. I live in a townhouse so I had to ask my roommate to check the mail.All the mailboxes are in one spot.
i bleed green Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
I assume it got here yesterday. I live in a townhouse so I had to ask my roommate to check the mail.All the mailboxes are in one spot.
I figured that; just busting your balls!!!
Good morning...
you guys really need to come up with a new title.
Good morning Rich
Derick Wrote:you guys really need to come up with a new title.

:thanks:

Maybe you just need to come up with some words to describe.

I just realized.. you were the one who came up that that shit
Hey...
I'm getting yelled at over on Cosmo again, b/c I told Taylor (on FB) that she was rude for registering at an expensive lengerie store for her shower gifts and then admitting that she hasen't worn any of the stuff people bought for her. I just think that's F'ed up.
Iva13 Wrote:I'm getting yelled at over on Cosmo again, b/c I told Taylor (on FB) that she was rude for registering at an expensive lengerie store for her shower gifts and then admitting that she hasen't worn any of the stuff people bought for her. I just think that's F'ed up.

What the hell? Alright Iva, I'll hold her arms back while you punch her in the gut.
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I'm getting yelled at over on Cosmo again, b/c I told Taylor (on FB) that she was rude for registering at an expensive lengerie store for her shower gifts and then admitting that she hasen't worn any of the stuff people bought for her. I just think that's F'ed up.

What the hell? Alright Iva, I'll hold her arms back while you punch her in the gut.

She always gets mad at what I post on their FB page...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25