Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet and greet goes wrong
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
BDH Wrote:The only thing that was done to the table was that the two metal supports were removed... not to make it break easier, but to prevent the bent metal from lacerating either of us... those tables break easy without gimmicking them... and the guy i powerbombed is only 175...
I thought the usual table gimick was to remove the metal support. And yeah it's not hard to break through cheap chipboard they use for those. Looks good. I'd like to try that

BDH, Derick would like to try that. DBC 2011 you can help him try that by throwing him through a table.

I can't wait to point and laugh!
Nussie_T Wrote:I can't wait to point and laugh!
Like I havent had that happen before...
BDH Wrote:

Oh I was talking about Derick but I'll gladly point & laugh at you too if you want!
Nussie_T Wrote:
BDH Wrote:

Oh I was talking about Derick but I'll gladly point & laugh at you too if you want!
I know... I was trying to make an "I have an unusually small wiener and all the girls point and laugh at it" joke... FAIL, apparently...
BDH Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
BDH Wrote:

I know... "I have an unusually small wiener and all the girls point and laugh at it", apparently...
sorry to hear that, must be tough
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
BDH Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
BDH Wrote:

I know... I was trying to make an "I have an unusually small wiener and all the girls point and laugh at it" joke... FAIL, apparently...

We all knew that. She probably thought there was something ELSE to laugh at

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wtf is wrong with people!? NussieT 25 12,064 07-23-2013, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Oops... Wrong anthem..... Beckster 3 1,800 03-26-2012, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Chip