Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtf is wrong with people!?
A friend of a friend's dog died on Monday because his ex-fiancé (was his fiancé at the time) decided to throw the dog outside because it was disrupting her sleep. It was 91F out, there was minimal shade and no water. She apparently "forgot" he was in the backyard and left for a few hours when she came home the dog had died of heat exhaustion. Then dragged him to a farmers field close by and dumped the dog. Since we live in a really small town, the guy who runs the gas station saw her dump the dog, recognized her and called the guy. She wasn't even apologetic about it either. This is the text she sent him today. [ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

He was a cute dog too[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

I know what I would do, I know the course of action he's taken but what would you do!?
I'd have charges put against her for animal cruelty. I'd kick her ass out of the house

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump
I was living with a girl back in 97 or 98. I was 18 years old. I had a new puppy sleeping on the bed with me late at night. It was a nice short haired pointer hunting dog. Extremely friendly and lovable. This chick comes home all drunk and starts yelling at me about the dog being on the bed and just basically wanting to start a fight with me. This was the same lady that stabbed me one time too. Anyway, I keep telling her to go to bed, settle down etc... I'm still kind of half asleep too.

The puppy is still just chilling, snuggled up next to me. Well she gets super angry now. She grabs the pup by its back legs, swings it, and smashes its head into the wall. Killed the dog instantly.

I was still laying down, and just reacted. I swung my leg up and around. It connected solid on her jaw. Knocked her out cold. I thought she was dead actually. While I was sitting there wondering what to do, she came back alive. I was still shitting bricks though.

She can't talk now, she's freaking. She takes off. Two days later cops arrest me for agg battery. I guess her jaw was shattered. I felt so bad about it I just started crying and told the cops that I had kicked her. Didn't even explain the whole story to them. Not sure it would have mattered anyway. Killing a dog is less of a crime as breaking a humans jaw for some reason. Especially 15 years ago.

Well, I pled guilty to lessor charges, but still got sentenced to a year in the state pen. Oh, and the stories I have from there. I saw some weird shit fo sho.
I can also say now, that I don't really regret it. I'd do it again if I saw someone abusing an animal that way.
She has to be brought up on charges.

I also assume he kicked her out of the house right?
She's not by chance an news reporter is she?
Was the dog legally his?
I'd at least make sure she faced animal cruelty charges.
If the dog was his, can he take any legal action? He's entitled to "damages", right?
ON a side note I think we need a sub forum called "LeNeve's Jail Stories"
Joe Wrote:ON a side note I think we need a sub forum called "LeNeve's Jail Stories"

Good call.
Joe Wrote:ON a side note I think we need a sub forum called "LeNeve's Jail Stories"
His story was more interesting then T's. Sorry T...
Let's just say the broom at his work probably isn't the only thing to make anal contact with Leneve

Brampton Wrote:I'd have charges put against her for animal cruelty. I'd kick her ass out of the house

THIS^^^ Plus, I'd slap the shit out of her

Part of me would be really tempted to take her on a ride, a nice long ride to the middle of nowhere and leave her there with no water.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I was living with a girl back in 97 or 98. I was 18 years old. I had a new puppy sleeping on the bed with me late at night. It was a nice short haired pointer hunting dog. Extremely friendly and lovable. This chick comes home all drunk and starts yelling at me about the dog being on the bed and just basically wanting to start a fight with me. This was the same lady that stabbed me one time too. Anyway, I keep telling her to go to bed, settle down etc... I'm still kind of half asleep too.

The puppy is still just chilling, snuggled up next to me. Well she gets super angry now. She grabs the pup by its back legs, swings it, and smashes its head into the wall. Killed the dog instantly.

I was still laying down, and just reacted. I swung my leg up and around. It connected solid on her jaw. Knocked her out cold. I thought she was dead actually. While I was sitting there wondering what to do, she came back alive. I was still shitting bricks though.

She can't talk now, she's freaking. She takes off. Two days later cops arrest me for agg battery. I guess her jaw was shattered. I felt so bad about it I just started crying and told the cops that I had kicked her. Didn't even explain the whole story to them. Not sure it would have mattered anyway. Killing a dog is less of a crime as breaking a humans jaw for some reason. Especially 15 years ago.

Well, I pled guilty to lessor charges, but still got sentenced to a year in the state pen. Oh, and the stories I have from there. I saw some weird shit fo sho.

Ever think of writing a book?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!

:high5:
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:Let's just say the broom at his work probably isn't the only thing to make anal contact with Leneve

Confusedhock:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People in hardships need help... Chip 2 1,643 09-21-2012, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Oops... Wrong anthem..... Beckster 3 1,800 03-26-2012, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Chip
  People With Easy-To-Pronounce Names More Likely To Succeed JDubb 11 4,124 02-14-2012, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Meet and greet goes wrong LeNeve 20 6,441 09-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  Clean your balls people Derick 5 2,790 09-10-2010, 02:10 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  Housewives of NJ sex tape - NSFW(don't want people to bitch) BigFan 20 6,881 06-19-2010, 05:07 PM
Last Post: DaveP
  Things people say that piss me off. LeNeve 46 14,744 03-26-2010, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Brian