Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet and greet goes wrong
Compliments from Big Daddy Hammer. My favorite wrestler north of the border.

[youtube]WUcOkKKgOR0[/youtube]
I thought that's what eddie was gonna do to the music teacher.
P.S. I'm never goin to North Bay :j/k:
Thanks for posting, bro... between battling my opponent and my gf tonight, I'm f'n swamped... chicks will be the death of me...
I hate to be Nega dave, but i can't help it. I smell a lawsuit, even if it was a joke.
negadave Wrote:I hate to be Nega dave, but i can't help it. I smell a lawsuit, even if it was a joke.

We're not the states... we don't sue everyone! :j/k:
What exactly happened here? Was this for real? I don't follow wrestling, was this just a wrestling publicity stunt?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:What exactly happened here? Was this for real? I don't follow wrestling, was this just a wrestling publicity stunt?
More or less.... the other guy is known to be my best friend in the biz... we're wrestling each other this weekend, so we've had to establish the friendship has gone sour...
I was gonna say that table folded way to easily.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
:roflmao:
Was that little #14 going to try and step in and break it up?
Where's knightryda? He loves this shit.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:I was gonna say that table folded way to easily.
The only thing that was done to the table was that the two metal supports were removed... not to make it break easier, but to prevent the bent metal from lacerating either of us... those tables break easy without gimmicking them... and the guy i powerbombed is only 175...
Chip Wrote::roflmao:
Was that little #14 going to try and step in and break it up?
Yeah, he did... thats why I went into the powerbomb so fast... didnt want him getting hit with a stray punch or kick...
BDH Wrote:The only thing that was done to the table was that the two metal supports were removed... not to make it break easier, but to prevent the bent metal from lacerating either of us... those tables break easy without gimmicking them... and the guy i powerbombed is only 175...
I thought the usual table gimick was to remove the metal support. And yeah it's not hard to break through cheap chipboard they use for those. Looks good. I'd like to try that
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
BDH Wrote:The only thing that was done to the table was that the two metal supports were removed... not to make it break easier, but to prevent the bent metal from lacerating either of us... those tables break easy without gimmicking them... and the guy i powerbombed is only 175...
I thought the usual table gimick was to remove the metal support. And yeah it's not hard to break through cheap chipboard they use for those. Looks good. I'd like to try that

BDH, Derick would like to try that. DBC 2011 you can help him try that by throwing him through a table.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

BDH, Derick would like to try that. DBC 2011 you can help him try that by throwing him through a table.
:clap:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wtf is wrong with people!? NussieT 25 12,064 07-23-2013, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Oops... Wrong anthem..... Beckster 3 1,800 03-26-2012, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Chip