Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Awesomeness
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've been with some fugly nuskies, but I couldn't let that double knobber happen at all.
Or close your eyes and pretend they're hot. Or at least drink enough :beer: :beer: :beer: to make them look somewhat hot.
If she/it/they has/have/had two heads I'm willing to lower the standards to make it happen.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐

I saw this on facebook. How do you actually make it with keyboard characters? I can't figure it out.
How bout this one? ( o Y o )
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
LeNeve Wrote:

I saw this on facebook. How do you actually make it with keyboard characters? I can't figure it out.
I'm pretty sure it's not possible.You have to paste it from elsewhere.Sort of like when people put shapes in their writing.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's not possible.You have to paste it from elsewhere.Sort of like when people put shapes in their writing.

Yeah, it probably needs some %%r kinda stuff.

I always liked this one ( . )( . )
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Yeah, it probably needs some %%r kinda stuff.

:whomo:

There is always Covino's favorite...
8=====D
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah, it probably needs some %%r kinda stuff.

:whomo:

There is always Covino's favorite...
8=====D

Yeah, that's kinda gay. "hahaha, I can type something that looks like a dick!"

( ! )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  random funny Derick 4 1,944 10-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Random Shit I find In The Recycle NussieT 25 6,649 09-29-2010, 01:22 PM
Last Post: i bleed green