Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Awesomeness
Just random shit you think is cool.
[youtube]z_lwocmL9dQ[/youtube]
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Aaaahhhh.
The days when music was good.
that solo had everything in it.....spanish fly, mean streets intro, little guitars.......fantastic clip :high5:
http://www.dudebronation.com Is awesome.
Joe Wrote:http://www.dudebronation.com Is awesome.
:high5:
Like the new page btw.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Right before 1:30 is the best jump.
[youtube]6AKlwoLWNjA[/youtube]
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
[youtube]Fa1XdSuBUCU[/youtube]
[youtube]-oDV0eB3Y78[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:[youtube]-oDV0eB3Y78[/youtube]

I need some money for a new mustang like that. I wonder how much I can get for 3 housebroke kids, and a barely used wife.
Joe Wrote:http://www.dudebronation.com Is awesome.

Hell yes it's awesome!
Sounds like they're from Canada. I heard a few "eh's". Now this is freakin' AWESOME!!!

[youtube]ojXT9-7IGZU[/youtube]
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Sounds like they're from Canada. I heard a few "eh's". Now this is freakin' AWESOME!!!

The gun wielding, tool beamer driver posts his gun robbery online. DUH! How stupid can you be...
and he even called the chick by her name.
All you need is someone to identify the guys in the truck and he's going to be put away.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Sounds like they're from Canada. I heard a few "eh's". Now this is freakin' AWESOME!!!

[youtube]ojXT9-7IGZU[/youtube]

Keeping with my usuall outlook, I think it's fake.
At like 4:40 when the guy pulls the gun nobody's emotions seem intense enough to sell me on it being a real situation. Kinda like it's bad acting.
negadave Wrote:Keeping with my usuall outlook, I think it's fake.

This. I'm totally throwing the bullshit flag. I will say though if you follow me and get out with a bat I'll drop you deader than fried chicken. Talk is cheap.

[Image: cover_big.jpg]
Hondo Wrote:
negadave Wrote:Keeping with my usuall outlook, I think it's fake.

This. I'm totally throwing the bullshit flag. I will say though if you follow me and get out with a bat I'll drop you deader than fried chicken. Talk is cheap.

[Image: cover_big.jpg]

Right. The girl didn't make a peep, the camera didn't shake when the gun came out. And real douchbag rednecks don't drive newer toyota's. That's a good example of how having a gun can save your ass, But the dude could have just drove up to the front door of the police station.

I thought i remembered somebody saying on the fourms that canadians can't own handguns anyway. Am i mistaken??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  random funny Derick 4 1,944 10-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Random Shit I find In The Recycle NussieT 25 6,649 09-29-2010, 01:22 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Random Question of the Day NussieT 20 5,988 04-26-2010, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Hondo