Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Shit I find In The Recycle
So I collect recycle every Monday, Wednesday, Fridays and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday's I collect glass. While Jim and I were at the depot picking up the materials and amongst the cardboard was a plastic bag. Since glass isn't allowed at the place we sell the materials to we have to check it for glass. In the bag was some clean materials and a full bottle of wine.

I am not usually one to keep shit I find in the recycle but for some reason I removed the bottle and put it aside for me to take home. The cork is still in it and the plastic bottling wrapper is not broken.

LeNeve said that I should post it here for you wine people...
The brand of the wine is Lindeman's. It's a shiraz from south eastern Australia. Its a full bodied well balanced wine with plum and spice flavor.

Anyone had it before?? Should I dare drink it?
Never had it, but I know of it. It is a cheap mass produced bottle of wine. Like Kendall Jackson. It is not good.

I would throw it away, you have no idea what is in there and seals can be put back to look like they were never broken.

It's not worth the risk to drink $9 bottle or below average wine.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Never had it, but I know of it. It is a cheap mass produced bottle of wine. Like Kendall Jackson. It is not good.

I would throw it away, you have no idea what is in there and seals can be put back to look like they were never broken.

It's not worth the risk to drink $9 bottle or below average wine.

I agree. Plus you don't know how long the wine has been exposed to the elements. Too much sun or heat will also rune the wine. I have had this wine. It is a rather cheep mass produced wine as @Pete said.

Pass.
I assumed it was a cheap wine for some reason people in this town drink a lot of booze and cheap beer, wine and alcohol seems to be what most people drink.
Jim asked me if I was going to open it up and try it... I told him probably not. I still had to bring it home so I can uncork it and dump it out.
Does burning shit in a burning barrell count as recycling? If so then I definitely recycle lot's of stuff. Plastic, old tires...pretty just plastic and old tires.
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
cody Wrote:Does burning shit in a burning barrell count as recycling? If so then I definitely recycle lot's of stuff. Plastic, old tires...pretty just plastic and old tires.

be careful about breathing that crap in when you burn it....just saying.
Iva13 Wrote:
cody Wrote:Does burning shit in a burning barrell count as recycling? If so then I definitely recycle lot's of stuff. Plastic, old tires...pretty just plastic and old tires.

Not only does that shit stink but its bad for you. Iva is right be careful breathing in that shit.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Not only does that shit stink but its bad for you. Iva is right be careful breathing in that shit.

....I'm pretty sure if I was actually burning tires and plastic the government would shoot me. I compost even! Burn nothing!... dead hookers excluded.
cody Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

....I'm pretty sure if I was actually burning tires and plastic the government would shoot me. I compost even! Burn nothing!... dead hookers excluded.

Manitoba government won't do anything unless someone bitches. The old lady across the street from my inlaws burns her garbage and often you can smell burning plastic. It stinks.
cody Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

and back alley abortions.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I can't do that shit because I live too close to other houses.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Not only does that shit stink but its bad for you. Iva is right be careful breathing in that shit.[/quote]

....I'm pretty sure if I was actually burning tires and plastic the government would shoot me. I compost even! Burn nothing!... dead hookers excluded.[/quote]

and back alley abortions.[/quote]

Oh please. Burning barrells were practically invented for back alley abortions. I didn't mention it cause I didn't think I had to.

The smell from biting garbage is Fucking sick. Some Friends of mine live on town and there neighbours used to burn garbage all the time. Sitting around the ol' burnin barrell, burning garbage and hanging out. Whisky fucking Tango.
Pete Nice Wrote:and back alley abortions.

I thought that's what shop vacs are for?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

YOU know what shop vacs are for don't you Shop Vac?

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Do people really use shop vacuums?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shit just got real Chip 7 2,842 03-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  random funny Derick 4 1,944 10-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Random Awesomeness i bleed green 35 8,368 10-08-2010, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Random Question of the Day NussieT 20 5,988 04-26-2010, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Hondo
  No Shit negadave 3 1,799 02-23-2010, 03:09 PM