Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Awesomeness
I like this one. I'm not about to wear it and draw attention to myself though.
[Image: cb06068b.jpg]
This one too. Funny thing about it is, if you wear this shirt you ARE asking for trouble.[Image: 70818982.jpg]
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wearagun.com/">http://www.wearagun.com/</a><!-- m -->
You can own handguns in Canada, it's just not common for people to carry them around with them.
You know what was not awesome?

Rich's bit on Letterman. It was awesome seeing Rich on there, but the bit was LAAAAAME.

In fact the entire Lettermen show was LAAAAAME. Who watches that crap?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I didn't see it. Got a link. I think it's cool he got on though. May be a first step towards bigger and better things. Sorry to get sidetracked. Did he write his own thing or somebody give him something to read?
Pete Nice Wrote:You know what was not awesome?

Rich's bit on Letterman. It was awesome seeing Rich on there, but the bit was LAAAAAME.

Agreed. Rich was epic that he got on the show for any reason. It was agony watching Letterman long enough to get to that point though lol.
ap bikini team Wrote:

Agreed. Rich was epic that he got on the show for any reason. It was agony watching Letterman long enough to get to that point though lol.
That's why you DVR it and fast forward!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.

I used to love Letterman. Haven't seen his show in ages, guess it's slipping... bummer
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: images.jpg]
:wanker: :wanker: :hitit:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
I'm sure you've all heard this, but have you heard it from an indian guy?
[youtube]u1sJEIWTPc8[/youtube]
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
Two words.Double knobber.
[Image: 11-26-588x531.jpg]
I've been with some fugly nuskies, but I couldn't let that double knobber happen at all.
LeNeve Wrote:I've been with some fugly nuskies, but I couldn't let that double knobber happen at all.
Or close your eyes and pretend they're hot. Or at least drink enough :beer: :beer: :beer: to make them look somewhat hot.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've been with some fugly nuskies, but I couldn't let that double knobber happen at all.
Or close your eyes and pretend they're hot. Or at least drink enough :beer: :beer: :beer: to make them look somewhat hot.

Not even that.
┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
LeNeve Wrote:┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐

I saw this on facebook. How do you actually make it with keyboard characters? I can't figure it out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  random funny Derick 4 1,944 10-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Random Shit I find In The Recycle NussieT 25 6,649 09-29-2010, 01:22 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Random Question of the Day NussieT 20 5,988 04-26-2010, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Hondo