Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9-22-10 Wednesday...Corn on the Kolb
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Nope, and it load tested fine. Got lucky.

They are pretty sturdy. I've dropped some off the rack at Canadian Tire before. Then one of the smart asses would make a comment... but then I'd wait for them to do something stupid... like Jordan shooting sparks halfway across the shop bench testing an alternator and burning Leo through his coveralls.
i dont know jordan or leo

No you wouldn't however... Jordan looked exactly like Doc Brown except he had glasses because he was blind and Leo is an Chinese or Philippian.... not sure but he can't speak english very well. One day he told me he was going to eat me for dinner (he was trying to invite me over for dinner).
a philippian? like someone from the bible or did you mean Filipino?
Phillipians :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:I think the coldest it's been on record in pa was -22.

Nov and Dec won't be too bad, but January is when the Arctic cold hits us and thru February and sometimes March, it's bitter cold. We didn't get many blizzards last year, so I expect a bunch of those too. I really hope it doesn't snow before Halloween.
I think the earliest I've ever seen snow here was maybe a week before Thanksgiving.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:

Nov and Dec won't be too bad, but January is when the Arctic cold hits us and thru February and sometimes March, it's bitter cold. We didn't get many blizzards last year, so I expect a bunch of those too. I really hope it doesn't snow before Halloween.
I think the earliest I've ever seen snow here was maybe a week before Thanksgiving.
It will usually snow around Halloween here.
michaelangelo Wrote:a philippian? like someone from the bible or did you mean Filipino?

Ya sure... There aren't too many ethnicities in Beausejour. We have white, one black, a couple of native families and an arabic family which we will probably run out of here in a few months.
Nussie_T Wrote:......and an arabic family which we will probably run out of here in a few months.
Niiiiiice!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:a philippian? like someone from the bible or did you mean Filipino?

Ya sure... There aren't too many ethnicities in Beausejour. We have white, one black, a couple of native families and an arabic family which we will probably run out of here in a few months.
Someone I know has a boyfriend from Beausejour.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Brian in NY Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

Aside from living in Colorado, I have seen it snow one time right before Halloween. That was in Wichita.
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Wow. What a small world. Do you know the name of the dude?
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Nov and Dec won't be too bad, but January is when the Arctic cold hits us and thru February and sometimes March, it's bitter cold. We didn't get many blizzards last year, so I expect a bunch of those too. I really hope it doesn't snow before Halloween.

Aside from living in Colorado, I have seen it snow one time right before Halloween. That was in Wichita.

I remember trick-or-treating in snow a couple times when I was a kid.
It didn't stay, but there was sonw coming down.
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Wow. What a small world. Do you know the name of the dude?
Greg Horrocks.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Wow. What a small world. Do you know the name of the dude?
Greg Horrocks.
:roflmao: Yes, it's definitely a small world. I went to school with Greg for 2 years before he transferred to the all french high school in the city. He also pumped gas at the Coop for a few years.
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Wow. What a small world. Do you know the name of the dude?
Greg Horrocks.
:roflmao: Yes, it's definitely a small world. I went to school with Greg for 2 years before he transferred to the all french high school in the city. He also pumped gas at the Coop for a few years.
I don't actually know the guy. I just saw it on the girls facebook.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM