Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/20/10!
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:wow body. Something weird about her nose/mouth area. Also dont like the excessively long hair. Will comment more when I have time to study these pics

Fuck you! I like the long hair! She's hot

I completely agree. Hot accent too. She's Spanish. Long hair is a must for me.

I have a special place in my heart for the Latina girls.
That girl is WIN all over. Latina chicks are awesome...but you have to watch them after 25 because that ass likes to blow right up and out. And not in a good way.

The only thing I don't like is that fucked up cootchie tattoo. Again, I am totally at a loss why these smokin' hot babes do that. It's like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.
Speechless.........
Hondo Wrote:The only thing I don't like is that fucked up cootchie tattoo. Again, I am totally at a loss why these smokin' hot babes do that. It's like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.
:high5:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Derick Wrote:wow body. Something weird about her nose/mouth area. Also dont like the excessively long hair. Will comment more when I have time to study these pics

:high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I will comment more after I recover from the beating I got 2 weeks ago. Domestic violence goes both ways. Confusedad:

I can name 206 bones in the human body. My wife broke the 207th.

Fuck it. Keep bringing it Paul.

She looks like a mix of Danica Patrick, and some big booty latina. (insert the glaze.).

My house will be in turmoil tomorrow. thonks.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I hate to laugh at your expense, but I just can't help it!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

I have a special place in my heart for the Latina girls.

Is that supposed to minimize your next beating?
I HATE PIE!!
ap bikini team Wrote:

As if she wasn't hot enough in the pictures, you had to go and tell me she has an accent too?
LeNeve Wrote:I will comment more after I recover from the beating I got 2 weeks ago. Domestic violence goes both ways. Confusedad:

I can name 206 bones in the human body. My wife broke the 207th.

Fuck it. Keep bringing it Paul.

She looks like a mix of Danica Patrick, and some big booty latina. (insert the glaze.).

My house will be in turmoil tomorrow. thonks.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I hate to laugh at your expense, but I just can't help it!!

+1 on that one :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :taterpie: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
ap bikini team Wrote:+1 on that one :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :taterpie: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Heyyyy! Wtf :finger:
I HATE PIE!!
ap bikini team Wrote:+1 on that one :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :taterpie: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Heyyyy! Wtf :finger:

lol Sorry, couldn't help myself

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/16/2010 NSFW! ap bikini team 19 6,255 01-05-2021, 05:47 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  South Central PA gathering week 6/24 Joe 14 8,316 06-25-2013, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Joe
  The Long Awaited Nussie Of The Week ap bikini team 20 8,148 08-22-2011, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Bikini Team Twitter ap bikini team 8 3,824 02-08-2011, 03:13 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/13/2010! ap bikini team 41 13,405 09-17-2010, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/06/2010! ap bikini team 20 6,908 09-10-2010, 11:05 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/30/2010! ap bikini team 12 5,378 09-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 8/23/10! ap bikini team 13 4,086 08-24-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  Nussie of the Week Derick 44 13,689 08-22-2010, 08:15 PM
Last Post: DaveP
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/09/10 NSFW! ap bikini team 8 3,381 08-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Last Post: LeNeve