Poll: Bring back Nussie of the Week
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
94.12%
16 94.12%
no
5.88%
1 5.88%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nussie of the Week
I have emailed Paul to please bring back the Nussie of the Week, lets show him that we really like his nussies, please cast your vote.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I LOVE the nussie of the week. I know TOMB ignored it, but I thought it got good response here.

BRING THEM BACK
BRING THEM BACK

I will make signs if I need to Paul....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Only 6 people want it back? lol Kidding of course
1000% yes. Bring it back.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I always liked it,even if i don't comment on every one. I don't know how many girls paul has on the team, but i figured eventually he'd run out of new girls to post
negadave Wrote:I always liked it,even if i don't comment on every one. I don't know how many girls paul has on the team, but i figured eventually he'd run out of new girls to post

It wasn't so much running out (which I had several times), because there are ways to repackage it and still seem fresh (i.e. random nussie added with the week, doubling up on models, themed weeks, etc). It was more a time constraint and then seeing threads ignored (mainly on the TOMB). I didn't really want to play favorites and post on one, and not the other, so I would just stop. But looking at the outpouring of votes, I'll bring it back next week, on this board
I am one of the ones that likes this. I don't comment because my wife gets all pissy. There are actually a few that I have saved to the pc. I hope that is not weird.
ap bikini team Wrote:
negadave Wrote:I always liked it,even if i don't comment on every one. I don't know how many girls paul has on the team, but i figured eventually he'd run out of new girls to post

It wasn't so much running out (which I had several times), because there are ways to repackage it and still seem fresh (i.e. random nussie added with the week, doubling up on models, themed weeks, etc). It was more a time constraint and then seeing threads ignored (mainly on the TOMB). I didn't really want to play favorites and post on one, and not the other, so I would just stop. But looking at the outpouring of votes, I'll bring it back next week, on this board
yeah, straight forum five :high5:
I
Brian in NY Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

Dude, I just did the weazing, old man coughing, super laugh. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I
Brian in NY Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

Dude, I just did the weazing, old man coughing, super laugh. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Then my work here is done.
ap bikini team Wrote:

You da man!!!!
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
SWEEEEEEET :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Any suggestions on who or what type of models you want to see first? Obviously I already know Derick wants wet girls (i.e. shower, bath, waterfall, pool, etc).
I like exotic girls but as far as a specific type, it's really girl to girl for me. As much NSFW as possible is always nice. :high5:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I'm gonna throw out an Irish girl request.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/16/2010 NSFW! ap bikini team 19 6,255 01-05-2021, 05:47 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  South Central PA gathering week 6/24 Joe 14 8,316 06-25-2013, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Joe
  The Long Awaited Nussie Of The Week ap bikini team 20 8,148 08-22-2011, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/20/10! ap bikini team 25 8,300 09-23-2010, 03:08 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/13/2010! ap bikini team 41 13,405 09-17-2010, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/06/2010! ap bikini team 20 6,908 09-10-2010, 11:05 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/30/2010! ap bikini team 12 5,378 09-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 8/23/10! ap bikini team 13 4,086 08-24-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/09/10 NSFW! ap bikini team 8 3,381 08-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/02/10 NSFW! ap bikini team 24 7,825 08-05-2010, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Greg Mercer