Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/20/10!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New girls month continues. We're going to get a little exotic from Miami. I'm actually adding a few candid shots too. Sometimes when a girl has such a great body, the idea is it's shopped and it's not that good. But wanted to prove that this is the real deal.

Up Next:

Cora
Miami, FL
5'6
34C-24-36

[Image: 4c8b0dd3c0c2e.jpg]
[Image: 4c68936832d9d.jpg]
[Image: 4c36195b785a5.jpg]
[Image: 4c96cad3705a7.jpg]
[Image: 4c8984bd5bad4.jpg]
[Image: 4c83ce9f25820.jpg]
[Image: 4bc8f52d06f08.jpg]
[Image: 4bf947aa39d49.jpg]
[Image: 30639_111825608862789_100001060503152_79...9725_n.jpg]
[Image: lrg-83586-st-2010-000203-tahiticora-france.jpg]
Aw now fuck off.
I think I just :wanker: once per picture, twice on a couple.
Game over, she wins.
wow body. Something weird about her nose/mouth area. Also dont like the excessively long hair. Will comment more when I have time to study these pics
Derick Wrote:wow body. Something weird about her nose/mouth area. Also dont like the excessively long hair. Will comment more when I have time to study these pics

Fuck you! I like the long hair! She's hot
Derick Wrote:wow body. Something weird about her nose/mouth area. Also dont like the excessively long hair. Will comment more when I have time to study these pics

The only think weird about her nose/mouth area is that it is not playing with my weiner.
That's the only thing I can see that's wrong with her.
Chip Wrote:

The only think weird about her nose/mouth area is that my dick isn't in there.

Confusedhock:
Inappropriate
he wants to put his dick in her nose, i dont know too many girls that like that
Joe In PA Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

The only think weird about her nose/mouth area is that my dick isn't in there.

Confusedhock:
Inappropriate

Sorry, I cleaned it up.
Is that better?
Derick Wrote:he wants to put his dick in her nose, i dont know too many girls that like that

Wait, when you think about a dick near a girls nose/mouth area, you think of it going in her nose?
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:he wants to put his dick in her nose, i dont know too many girls that like that

Wait, when you think about a dick near a girls nose/mouth area, you think of it going in her nose?
i perfer to finish there
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

i perfer to finish there

:roflmao:
Isn't that like the Angry Dragon or something?
That'd be a story. To say you did something like that to someone like her.
I would stick it rigght in between those GLISTENING CAKES!!!!!! :atm: :atm: :atm:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Fuck you! I like the long hair! She's hot

I completely agree. Hot accent too. She's Spanish. Long hair is a must for me.
I will comment more after I recover from the beating I got 2 weeks ago. Domestic violence goes both ways. Confusedad:

I can name 206 bones in the human body. My wife broke the 207th.

Fuck it. Keep bringing it Paul.

She looks like a mix of Danica Patrick, and some big booty latina. (insert the glaze.).

My house will be in turmoil tomorrow. thonks.
Pete Nice Wrote:I would stick it rigght in between those GLISTENING CAKES!!!!!! :atm: :atm: :atm:

I already glistended the cakes.
Pages: 1 2