Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/20/10!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:wow body. Something weird about her nose/mouth area. Also dont like the excessively long hair. Will comment more when I have time to study these pics

Fuck you! I like the long hair! She's hot

I completely agree. Hot accent too. She's Spanish. Long hair is a must for me.

I have a special place in my heart for the Latina girls.
That girl is WIN all over. Latina chicks are awesome...but you have to watch them after 25 because that ass likes to blow right up and out. And not in a good way.

The only thing I don't like is that fucked up cootchie tattoo. Again, I am totally at a loss why these smokin' hot babes do that. It's like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.
Speechless.........
Hondo Wrote:The only thing I don't like is that fucked up cootchie tattoo. Again, I am totally at a loss why these smokin' hot babes do that. It's like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.
:high5:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Derick Wrote:wow body. Something weird about her nose/mouth area. Also dont like the excessively long hair. Will comment more when I have time to study these pics

:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:I will comment more after I recover from the beating I got 2 weeks ago. Domestic violence goes both ways. Confusedad:

I can name 206 bones in the human body. My wife broke the 207th.

Fuck it. Keep bringing it Paul.

She looks like a mix of Danica Patrick, and some big booty latina. (insert the glaze.).

My house will be in turmoil tomorrow. thonks.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I hate to laugh at your expense, but I just can't help it!!
LeNeve Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

I have a special place in my heart for the Latina girls.

Is that supposed to minimize your next beating?
ap bikini team Wrote:

As if she wasn't hot enough in the pictures, you had to go and tell me she has an accent too?
LeNeve Wrote:I will comment more after I recover from the beating I got 2 weeks ago. Domestic violence goes both ways. Confusedad:

I can name 206 bones in the human body. My wife broke the 207th.

Fuck it. Keep bringing it Paul.

She looks like a mix of Danica Patrick, and some big booty latina. (insert the glaze.).

My house will be in turmoil tomorrow. thonks.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I hate to laugh at your expense, but I just can't help it!!

+1 on that one :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :taterpie: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
ap bikini team Wrote:+1 on that one :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :taterpie: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Heyyyy! Wtf :finger:
ap bikini team Wrote:+1 on that one :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :taterpie: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Heyyyy! Wtf :finger:

lol Sorry, couldn't help myself
Pages: 1 2