Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stackhouse random thoughts
Hondo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Gay is not genetic. There might be 1% that are born with messed up wiring in the head.

Science says different.

My position is pretty much the opposite of yours bro. I think the overwhelming majority of gay people are wired that way from the beginning and have no more choice in what attracts them than the rest of us do. My attitudes about this stuff have changed a lot since I was younger. I used to think the same way you do but honestly...all anyone in life really wants is to be loved and accepted for who they really are. Who the hell am I to deny anyone such a basic human right? Not me bud. Someone being gay doesn't mean a damn thing to me. If that's their thing then big deal. Why should it bother or affect me? The only thing I don't care for is having anyone's personal lifestyle thrown in my face. Keep your personal shit to yourself.

Gay, straight, black, white...whatever. Do your thing, be cool to me and I'll be cool to you. It's all a matter of civility and respect. As long as I'm given it I don't give a shit about anything else

I'm getting to this way of thinking honestly. Trying to get all my older family to think the same seems impossible.

No matter what, where I live, I'm surrounded by the stereotypes.
To quote Cody, "Love the CFL though. For the love of the game cause they sure aren't in it for the money."

If you landed a sports contract makin millions every year, how long would you work? I'd retire after like 5 years and go chill. :yawn:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thoughts on NYC trip eddieyourdj 17 4,549 04-29-2010, 10:18 AM
Last Post: LeNeve