Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stackhouse random thoughts
Is the Postal service going to become obsolete?
More and more people are paying bills online and everybody uses E-mail. When's the last time you sent a letter? People order stuff online, but it usually ships through Fed ex or UPS. I think it could be gone in 10 years.

Why do rockstars get to act as wild and out of line as they want and people love em for it, and people in other professions are held to much higher standards?

Will there ever be no more gay people? Since they can't reproduce, they can't pass down their genetic traits. Will they phase themselfs out through natural selection?

Got any? :beer:
How bout music stores? Could they be gone in 10 yrs? I mean hell, most people are downloading their shit from I-tunes, limewire or wherever, and only getting the best couple songs from an album.

Here's another one. When you drop a duke, why is it called taking a shit when your actually leaving the shit? Quite frankly, I don't want it!

Yeah, I had a few :beer: tonight.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:Here's another one. When you drop a duke, why is it called taking a shit when your actually leaving the shit? Quite frankly, I don't want it!

Yeah, I had a few :beer: tonight.

:clap: Yea, that is totally unacceptable :roflmao:
If the economy is so bad, How do movies keep making millions and setting box office records?
negadave Wrote:If the economy is so bad, How do movies keep making millions and setting box office records?

What else is there to do?
Gay is not genetic. There might be 1% that are born with messed up wiring in the head.

Gay is created by molesters, abusive parents, and being exposed to weird gay type shit while growing up. I've never met a normal gay person. All they want to do is get their rocks off with whoever. They like to use drugs, they love drama, and attention. Attention being the biggest factor of why they are gay, in my opinion.

Have you ever met a gay person that works at a normal job, and is good at it? Gay dudes always work in fashion, entertainment, hairdressers, clerk jobs at clothing stores, shit like that.

Lesbians always work as truckers, ranchhands, mostly boy jobs. There is a pack of lesbos that work at the veterinary hospital here.

This of course is my own opinion. I know some gay chicks, and a couple gay dudes that I went to school with. I have no hatred towards them, but I don't want to hang in their world. All good people, but I don't want them around my kids acting all gay, and sassy.
LeNeve Wrote:Have you ever met a gay person that works at a normal job, and is good at it? Gay dudes always work in fashion, entertainment, hairdressers, clerk jobs at clothing stores, shit like that.

I worked with a gay guy in Philly and he was one of the best people in my department. You could kind of tell he was gay, but he would make fun of the flaming gays in the city. HIm and his boyfriend would come to a lot of the parties I went to and they were hilarious to be around. They were more reserved and didn't make it awkward to be around.
I used to act like a rockstar. Nobody loved me for it at all. I don't get it. If I drink, and do blow for 4 days straight, then beat the shit out of some dude at a party, I go to prison. If a rockstar does that, it's like he earned some sort of rockstar medal, and he gets more famous for it.
As long as we have our armies in far away lands, and a good percentage of people in prison then the postal service is here to stay.

Birthday cards from grandma, with 5 dollars in it are always nice, as well as christmas cards and stuff like that. Certain paperwork, I hope will always be necessary to have. Birth certs, SS papers, etc...

They also send packages, that stuff cannot be sent via internet.

I think the postal service is struggling, and they may need to regroup, but it is a service that needs to be around.
Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Have you ever met a gay person that works at a normal job, and is good at it? Gay dudes always work in fashion, entertainment, hairdressers, clerk jobs at clothing stores, shit like that.

I worked with a gay guy in Philly and he was one of the best people in my department. You could kind of tell he was gay, but he would make fun of the flaming gays in the city. HIm and his boyfriend would come to a lot of the parties I went to and they were hilarious to be around. They were more reserved and didn't make it awkward to be around.

I've met gays like this, and I don't have a problem. These guys were probaly in the 1% that are actually born gay.
Negadave, these are excellant topics. Great topics for the show. You should e-mail the guys.
Joe In PA Wrote:
negadave Wrote:If the economy is so bad, How do movies keep making millions and setting box office records?

What else is there to do?
Just sayin, It's not like the great depression, where you're lucky to have a pair of shoes.
LeNeve Wrote:Negadave, these are excellant topics. Great topics for the show. You should e-mail the guys.
I'm pretty sure they read all this stuff and mention what they think is good.
Covino gives mention to alot of the topics on here.
They were talking about shit you dream the other day. we had a thread about that awhile back.
negadave Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Negadave, these are excellant topics. Great topics for the show. You should e-mail the guys.
I'm pretty sure they read all this stuff and mention what they think is good.
Covino gives mention to alot of the topics on here.
They were talking about shit you dream the other day. we had a thread about that awhile back.

Yeah they did do that.
LeNeve Wrote:Gay is not genetic. There might be 1% that are born with messed up wiring in the head.

Gay is created by molesters, abusive parents, and being exposed to weird gay type shit while growing up. I've never met a normal gay person. All they want to do is get their rocks off with whoever. They like to use drugs, they love drama, and attention. Attention being the biggest factor of why they are gay, in my opinion.

Have you ever met a gay person that works at a normal job, and is good at it? Gay dudes always work in fashion, entertainment, hairdressers, clerk jobs at clothing stores, shit like that.

Lesbians always work as truckers, ranchhands, mostly boy jobs. There is a pack of lesbos that work at the veterinary hospital here.

This of course is my own opinion. I know some gay chicks, and a couple gay dudes that I went to school with. I have no hatred towards them, but I don't want to hang in their world. All good people, but I don't want them around my kids acting all gay, and sassy.

My dad is gay. I found out when I was 12 right after my parents divorced. My dad works as a hazardous environmental waste techncian, he owns a farm, likes drinking beer and working on the farm equipment and cars. He is not flaming at all and if you were to see him on the street you would never know.

It's people like you who made me school years a living hell. I lost "friends" because of it, my sister had bleach poured in her hair, I was teased and ostracized for it... all for a situation that I never got to choose. I lived with the consequences of you assholes thinking it was hilarious and 12 years later I get to explain to my kids why papa is like that and have to re-live it all again.
I will admit that the entire situation has made me the person I am today. I will stick up for what I believe in, I don't let others tell whats right or wrong and I definitely don't take crap from anyone anymore.
Gayness doesn't rub off because it's been 12 years and I have absolutely no desire to go muff diving and am not attracted to woman at all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thoughts on NYC trip eddieyourdj 17 4,549 04-29-2010, 10:18 AM
Last Post: LeNeve