Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thoughts on NYC trip
I hope that the people at Sirius/Xm show some appreciation for the dudebros/nussies that are able to make this trip in June. I hope that the "suits" understand that out loyality goes beyond just a monthly subscription. We are taking time out of our lives, giving up our hard-earned vacations, time away from our families, and last but not least our hard-earned money, to travel to NYC to show our support for what we believe in - Covino and Rich!

I think that upper management should take our visit seriously and see that we are dedicated to this cause. I don't think that any other show on Sirius/Xm has this much loyality & dedication. Not even Howard Stern has done anything like this. I SIRIUS-lee believe that we are apart of something big; the future of radio!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I agree. I really wish I could go.
Nah bro, It's all about twitter followers :j/k:
LeNeve Wrote:I agree. I really wish I could go.

The lotto is up to $220 mil. I am gonna buy a ticket, if I win I pay both our ways. ;-)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

The lotto is up to $220 mil. I am gonna buy a ticket, if I win I pay both our ways. ;-)
Didn't that guy just win last week?How do the amounts get that high that fast?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

No Tatertits, If I win I am buying a ticket for every one of you (well most of you).
I agree with Eddie, we will have to see how it plays out.

Anyway, I am getting there Wednesday around lunch time and staying until Sunday around diner.

Eddie what days are you going to be there?

What about anyone else who is going?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with Eddie, we will have to see how it plays out.

Anyway, I am getting there Wednesday around lunch time and staying until Sunday around diner.

I am flying in on Monday and leaving on Saturday. I am rolling solo 'cause the wifey is saving her vacation time for our family vacation in July. I am going to walk around alot and do the nerdy, tourist stuff. Hope we have a great turn out!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with Eddie, we will have to see how it plays out.

I am flying in on Monday and leaving on Saturday. I am rolling solo 'cause the wifey is saving her vacation time for our family vacation in July. I am going to walk around alot and do the nerdy, tourist stuff. Hope we have a great turn out!!!

I think we are going to hit up the Statue of Liberty. My wife has never been there. If you want to go, we can coordinate that one together. Maybe on Thursday.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Sounds like a plan, let's go!!!
i bleed green Wrote:

Didn't that guy just win last week?How do the amounts get that high that fast?

These lottos spread over several states. The new one to Michigan is the Powerball and the one I occasionally buy a ticket for is the Megamillions.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:

No Tatertits, If I win I am buying a ticket for every one of you (well most of you).

Minus the tt part, you :rock: !
I HATE PIE!!
Pete and Eddie have a man-date
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
they won't respect us, say 20 people show up. Do you think they're really gonna care?
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stackhouse random thoughts negadave 46 14,416 11-11-2010, 11:31 PM
Last Post: negadave
  DBN trip to NY month and time of week poll Pete Nice 31 9,097 03-05-2010, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Joe
  DBN trip to NYC Pete Nice 106 25,401 01-18-2010, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Greg Mercer