Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stackhouse random thoughts
eddieyourdj Wrote:Why do we need paper currency anymore???
In Canada we have 1 and 2 Dollar coins.
In Australia their money is plastic.Ours should be the same.
North America are the only ones I have seen that are smart enough to make all the bills the same size.
I'm sure at some point the government will try to eliminate cash to make it easier to keep track of everyone.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Pete Nice Wrote:Why can't they create laptop batteries that last longer than 5 hours AND never fade as they get old? I know they have the technology.
They just wanna force ya to either pay out the ass for a new battery or upgrade to a new laptop.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
negadave Wrote:If you believe in the theroy of evolution and we all supposedly evolved from apes, why are there still apes? Would'nt they all evolve into humans?
Because evolution is basically mutations at the cellullar level and not every cell or organism is going mutate or evolve in the same way.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote:
negadave Wrote:If you believe in the theroy of evolution and we all supposedly evolved from apes, why are there still apes? Would'nt they all evolve into humans?
Because evolution is basically mutations at the cellullar level and not every cell or organism is going mutate or evolve in the same way.

I don't think think the "theory of evolution" really says we evolved from monkeys. I'm pretty sure it says that humans and monkeys evolved from the same species at some point in time. You know, the "missing link" that would link us to monkeys.
People on both sides of the debate seem to forget that little nugget.
I personally believe you can be religious and believe in evolution.
Like the great philosopher Stan Marsh once said, "Can't evolution be the answer to the question 'How?' And not 'Why?"
Chip Wrote:I personally believe you can be religious and believe in evolution.
Like the great philosopher Stan Marsh once said, "Can't evolution be the answer to the question 'How?' And not 'Why?"

Absolutely right.
negadave Wrote:Is the Postal service going to become obsolete?
More and more people are paying bills online and everybody uses E-mail. When's the last time you sent a letter? People order stuff online, but it usually ships through Fed ex or UPS. I think it could be gone in 10 years.

Why do rockstars get to act as wild and out of line as they want and people love em for it, and people in other professions are held to much higher standards?

Will there ever be no more gay people? Since they can't reproduce, they can't pass down their genetic traits. Will they phase themselfs out through natural selection?

Got any? :beer:

The postal service won't be gone completely.. If you order something online, it still needs to be delivered. They are the cheapest for that, too. And they are pushing it. I have heard from a couple postal workers that they are thinking of doing away with Tuesday delivers, though.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Gay is not genetic. There might be 1% that are born with messed up wiring in the head.

Gay is created by molesters, abusive parents, and being exposed to weird gay type shit while growing up. I've never met a normal gay person. All they want to do is get their rocks off with whoever. They like to use drugs, they love drama, and attention. Attention being the biggest factor of why they are gay, in my opinion.

Have you ever met a gay person that works at a normal job, and is good at it? Gay dudes always work in fashion, entertainment, hairdressers, clerk jobs at clothing stores, shit like that.

Lesbians always work as truckers, ranchhands, mostly boy jobs. There is a pack of lesbos that work at the veterinary hospital here.

This of course is my own opinion. I know some gay chicks, and a couple gay dudes that I went to school with. I have no hatred towards them, but I don't want to hang in their world. All good people, but I don't want them around my kids acting all gay, and sassy.

My dad is gay. I found out when I was 12 right after my parents divorced. My dad works as a hazardous environmental waste techncian, he owns a farm, likes drinking beer and working on the farm equipment and cars. He is not flaming at all and if you were to see him on the street you would never know.

It's people like you who made me school years a living hell. I lost "friends" because of it, my sister had bleach poured in her hair, I was teased and ostracized for it... all for a situation that I never got to choose. I lived with the consequences of you assholes thinking it was hilarious and 12 years later I get to explain to my kids why papa is like that and have to re-live it all again.
I will admit that the entire situation has made me the person I am today. I will stick up for what I believe in, I don't let others tell whats right or wrong and I definitely don't take crap from anyone anymore.
Gayness doesn't rub off because it's been 12 years and I have absolutely no desire to go muff diving and am not attracted to woman at all.

People are ignorant, T. Good for you!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Hondo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Gay is not genetic. There might be 1% that are born with messed up wiring in the head.

Science says different.

My position is pretty much the opposite of yours bro. I think the overwhelming majority of gay people are wired that way from the beginning and have no more choice in what attracts them than the rest of us do. My attitudes about this stuff have changed a lot since I was younger. I used to think the same way you do but honestly...all anyone in life really wants is to be loved and accepted for who they really are. Who the hell am I to deny anyone such a basic human right? Not me bud. Someone being gay doesn't mean a damn thing to me. If that's their thing then big deal. Why should it bother or affect me? The only thing I don't care for is having anyone's personal lifestyle thrown in my face. Keep your personal shit to yourself.

Gay, straight, black, white...whatever. Do your thing, be cool to me and I'll be cool to you. It's all a matter of civility and respect. As long as I'm given it I don't give a shit about anything else.

PS: Two chicks getting it on is fucking HOT

My cousin wasn't born a lesbo, but became one after she was locked in a bathroom and raped by a bunch of her brother's friends for 50 cents a piece. She was never the same after that. It all depends on the situation and the individual.
I HATE PIE!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:Will movie theaters eventually go away? With tv and sound technology along with Netflix and RedBox?

How advance and virtual will video games get?

Will we ever be able to transport ourselves like in Star Trek? Think about it, we can download music and other data from the Internet via wireless laptop and wireless cell phone. Are we just a few steps away?

Which is indirectly related to this; are we close to becoming invisible? We are on the brink of cloaking already.

Will concerts soon be a thing of the past???

The thing is that people still like to go out. Theaters and concerts are places to go hang. I think that musicians will have to change up their shows (I expect we'll see mmore creative and outlandish shows soon), but that those concerts will become a major source of their income. Theaters are offering 3D and IMAQ and Dbox seats and such to make the movies more of an experience that you can't get from home.
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:
North America are the only ones I have seen that are smart enough to make all the bills the same size.
I'm sure at some point the government will try to eliminate cash to make it easier to keep track of everyone.

It'll suck when we all have to install those swipe deal in our homes or something because that'll be the only way to get your buddy to pay you back the money he owes you.
I HATE PIE!!

Definitely and totally agree with this :high5:
I HATE PIE!!
Hondo Wrote:

Absolutely right.
I totally agree.
i bleed green Wrote:

Check this out:: http://news.yahoo.com/s/huffpost/721294
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
negadave Wrote:Is the Postal service going to become obsolete?
More and more people are paying bills online and everybody uses E-mail. When's the last time you sent a letter? People order stuff online, but it usually ships through Fed ex or UPS. I think it could be gone in 10 years.

Why do rockstars get to act as wild and out of line as they want and people love em for it, and people in other professions are held to much higher standards?

Will there ever be no more gay people? Since they can't reproduce, they can't pass down their genetic traits. Will they phase themselfs out through natural selection?

Got any? :beer:

The postal service won't be gone completely.. If you order something online, it still needs to be delivered. They are the cheapest for that, too. And they are pushing it. I have heard from a couple postal workers that they are thinking of doing away with Tuesday delivers, though.
I thought I heard that they thought about stopping mail on Saturdays.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Hondo Wrote:Why do trees have several branches and not just one?

Same reason.

I love this point. I can't wait to argue with my Mom, and grandmother now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thoughts on NYC trip eddieyourdj 17 4,549 04-29-2010, 10:18 AM
Last Post: LeNeve