Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stackhouse random thoughts
LeNeve Wrote:Gay is not genetic. There might be 1% that are born with messed up wiring in the head.

Science says different.

My position is pretty much the opposite of yours bro. I think the overwhelming majority of gay people are wired that way from the beginning and have no more choice in what attracts them than the rest of us do. My attitudes about this stuff have changed a lot since I was younger. I used to think the same way you do but honestly...all anyone in life really wants is to be loved and accepted for who they really are. Who the hell am I to deny anyone such a basic human right? Not me bud. Someone being gay doesn't mean a damn thing to me. If that's their thing then big deal. Why should it bother or affect me? The only thing I don't care for is having anyone's personal lifestyle thrown in my face. Keep your personal shit to yourself.

Gay, straight, black, white...whatever. Do your thing, be cool to me and I'll be cool to you. It's all a matter of civility and respect. As long as I'm given it I don't give a shit about anything else.

PS: Two chicks getting it on is fucking HOT
Will movie theaters eventually go away? With tv and sound technology along with Netflix and RedBox?

How advance and virtual will video games get?

Will we ever be able to transport ourselves like in Star Trek? Think about it, we can download music and other data from the Internet via wireless laptop and wireless cell phone. Are we just a few steps away?

Which is indirectly related to this; are we close to becoming invisible? We are on the brink of cloaking already.

Will concerts soon be a thing of the past???
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Nussie_T Wrote:My dad is gay. I found out when I was 12 right after my parents divorced. My dad works as a hazardous environmental waste techncian, he owns a farm, likes drinking beer and working on the farm equipment and cars. He is not flaming at all and if you were to see him on the street you would never know.

Not directing this towards you T, but i got another random thought.

If gay people don't want to be singled out as diffferent, they want to be seen as just another everyday average joe. Why put all the bumper stickers on your vehicle and drawing attention to it? I don't drive around with a sticker on my car saying i like to have sex with girls.

If you don't want a big deal made out of it, why do you advertise it? Keep you private life private then.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Will movie theaters eventually go away? With tv and sound technology along with Netflix and RedBox?

Which is indirectly related to this; are we close to becoming invisible? We are on the brink of cloaking already.

I think as long as there's alot of money to be made, movie theater's and concerts aren't going away.

I think they'll definatly figure out how to make stuff appear invisible. If you and i are hearing about it, the millitary is probablly doing it already.
Had a buddy in the army and i was talking to him about that show "future weapons". He says all that shit they tell you about has been out for like 10 years
negadave Wrote:If the economy is so bad, How do movies keep making millions and setting box office records?

B/c it's cheaper than going out to eat, going on vacation and going to the bar/club
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:Gay is not genetic. There might be 1% that are born with messed up wiring in the head.

Gay is created by molesters, abusive parents, and being exposed to weird gay type shit while growing up. I've never met a normal gay person. All they want to do is get their rocks off with whoever. They like to use drugs, they love drama, and attention. Attention being the biggest factor of why they are gay, in my opinion.

Have you ever met a gay person that works at a normal job, and is good at it? Gay dudes always work in fashion, entertainment, hairdressers, clerk jobs at clothing stores, shit like that.

Lesbians always work as truckers, ranchhands, mostly boy jobs. There is a pack of lesbos that work at the veterinary hospital here.

This of course is my own opinion. I know some gay chicks, and a couple gay dudes that I went to school with. I have no hatred towards them, but I don't want to hang in their world. All good people, but I don't want them around my kids acting all gay, and sassy.

Last night we ran into a Russian girl they knew who is a lesbian. She is pretty damn hot. My wife told me she made out with her at the club once.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
negadave Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Negadave, these are excellant topics. Great topics for the show. You should e-mail the guys.
I'm pretty sure they read all this stuff and mention what they think is good.
Covino gives mention to alot of the topics on here.
They were talking about shit you dream the other day. we had a thread about that awhile back.

Almost everything Rich says is off the forum is from DBN. I would say 4 out of 5 things.

eddieyourdj Wrote:Will movie theaters eventually go away? With tv and sound technology along with Netflix and RedBox?

How advance and virtual will video games get?

Will we ever be able to transport ourselves like in Star Trek? Think about it, we can download music and other data from the Internet via wireless laptop and wireless cell phone. Are we just a few steps away?

Concert sales were WAAAAAY down this year. Live Nation came in WAY under their projected sales and top acts were canceling shows due to lack of ticket sales. Pretty much every major stadium/ampitheatre/arena tour except Paul McCartney and Lady Gaga came in under projected sales.

negadave Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:My dad is gay. I found out when I was 12 right after my parents divorced. My dad works as a hazardous environmental waste techncian, he owns a farm, likes drinking beer and working on the farm equipment and cars. He is not flaming at all and if you were to see him on the street you would never know.

Not directing this towards you T, but i got another random thought.

If gay people don't want to be singled out as diffferent, they want to be seen as just another everyday average joe. Why put all the bumper stickers on your vehicle and drawing attention to it? I don't drive around with a sticker on my car saying i like to have sex with girls.

If you don't want a big deal made out of it, why do you advertise it? Keep you private life private then.

None taken at all, I don't agree with what my dad did but I have to accept him for the way he is, reverse the situation I'd want him to accept me for who I was. I am cool with gay jokes & comments but it was LeNeve's stereotypical comment about gay people having flamboyant jobs & how he doesn't want his kids hanging out with gays that pissed me off.

On your random comment... I've never met a homo that has done that. I know at least 5 gay people (including my pops) and they all lead a pretty normal, closed door lifestyle. They don't want to be singled out in a crowd for being gay they just want to live their life quiet and peacefully. I would assume that it's the gay pride rallying in the streets homos that sport the bumper stickers.
Pete Nice Wrote:
negadave Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Negadave, these are excellant topics. Great topics for the show. You should e-mail the guys.
They were talking about shit you dream the other day. we had a thread about that awhile back.

Almost everything Rich says is off the forum is from DBN. I would say 4 out of 5 things.

...About hockey :poke:
Is it because everyone here is so cool, or do they just put alot of effort into giving the listeners what they want?
If you believe in the theroy of evolution and we all supposedly evolved from apes, why are there still apes? Would'nt they all evolve into humans?
Why do trees have several branches and not just one?

Same reason.
negadave Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
negadave Wrote:

...About hockey :poke:
Is it because everyone here is so cool, or do they just put alot of effort into giving the listeners what they want?

I think it is probably both. DBN is awesome and C&R put a lot of effort into giving the listeners what they want.

Why can't they create laptop batteries that last longer than 5 hours AND never fade as they get old? I know they have the technology.

Why do we need paper currency anymore???
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thoughts on NYC trip eddieyourdj 17 4,549 04-29-2010, 10:18 AM
Last Post: LeNeve