Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wild Blue Blueberry Lager
:douche:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:Isn't the multinational company now called Inbev and is headquartered in Amsterdam? The American King of Beers is no longer American. Come to think of it, isn't that POA?

The biggest American owned beer company now is Sam Adams.
I was at a bar that had $2 domestics. I pointed out that the 'domestics' they were selling at that price aren't really domestic, and that the only real domestic that they had, they weren't selling for $2.
They said it didn't work like that. Ass holes.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Isn't the multinational company now called Inbev and is headquartered in Amsterdam? The American King of Beers is no longer American. Come to think of it, isn't that POA?

The biggest American owned beer company now is Sam Adams.
I was at a bar that had $2 domestics. I pointed out that the 'domestics' they were selling at that price aren't really domestic, and that the only real domestic that they had, they weren't selling for $2.
They said it didn't work like that. Ass holes.

I know, I usually see Sam Adams listed on the premium and import lists.
I have a blueberry air freshener in my car.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:I have a blueberry air freshener in my car.

I wonder if Joe has an air freshener in his blueberry car.
I like to eat blueberries.

Yesterday, I saw Joe's Blueberry for sale in a Chevy dealer's lot.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

Yes, it's a penis air freshener, comes with the car.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Yes, it's a penis air freshener, comes with the car.

:roflmao:
Maybe we should get him some fresh balls for his car.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I like to eat blueberries.

Yesterday, I saw Joe's Blueberry for sale in a Chevy dealer's lot.
I saw the Blueberry driving around out in Vegas.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Chip Wrote:

Nope, I Fabreze the inside of it.
Bad on the beer...

That is a fun and tasty beer. It is a bit sweet but it isn't too much over the top. Though I don't think I could drink many of them back to back.

The mention of mixing it with chocolate stout is a good one. Another really great mix is to get Youngs Double Chocolate Stout and a Lindemanns Frambois and mix them. You end up with a chocoalte raspberry drink that is loved by most everybody (just not me because I don't' like chocolate)
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Pokes28 Wrote:Bad on the beer...

That is a fun and tasty beer. It is a bit sweet but it isn't too much over the top. Though I don't think I could drink many of them back to back.

The mention of mixing it with chocolate stout is a good one. Another really great mix is to get Youngs Double Chocolate Stout and a Lindemanns Frambois and mix them. You end up with a chocoalte raspberry drink that is loved by most everybody (just not me because I don't' like chocolate)

DUDE!!!

I got a 4 pack of Youngs Double Chocolate Stout for the blueberry thing JDubb said. I have not done it yet, but now I am going to go tomorrow and get a Lindemanns since I have 3 extra Youngs.

:thanks:

Just report back what you think of both mixes.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
This confuses me. Where is the line between beer, and mixed drink concotions. Is zima a beer? All this fruit and chocolate beer is weird to me. What classifies a beer as a beer?
Zima is not beer, it is a malt beverage.

I do not recommend fruit or Chocolate type beers until you have tried some regular ones for a good period of time. Maybe get with Pokes and let him walk you through a beer program. I also recommend being with at least one other person who likes exotic beers when you finally do try them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need a lager Joe 6 3,126 03-28-2011, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Land Shark Lager LeNeve 9 3,406 02-09-2011, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Sam Adams Winter Lager LeNeve 6 2,629 12-28-2010, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Blue Moon Belgium White LeNeve 4 2,178 10-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Last Post: DaveP
  Coney Island Albino Python White Lager (Brewed with Spices) Pete Nice 7 2,813 07-19-2010, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Pokes28
  Blue Moon Grand Cru 2009 Belgian-Style Wheat Ale Pete Nice 2 1,347 05-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Pokes28