Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wild Blue Blueberry Lager
Picked up a bottle of this last night at the grocery store. It is made by Blue Dawg Brewing in Baldwinsville, NY, wherever the fuck that is.

8% alcohol, yet not overpowering.

I really like blueberry beers. This one is good but a little sweeter than I like. I recommend buying a bottle, seeing if you like it and then get more. But definitely try it.

[Image: wild%20blue.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
That's the blueberry beer I was talking about. If you want to do something fun with the beer; take a chocolate stout and pour half and half in a glass. Chocolate covered blueberries in a glass.
Interesting. I might have to try that this weekend. I am not sure they sell single bottles of chocolate stoudt at the store, but I will check.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I've had this one, and it's pretty awesome.
Sea Dog Wild Blueberry Wheat Beer.
[Image: b049e860.jpg]

Here's a good review i found. I just know how to say it's good. That's the difference between wine and beer guy's i guess Big Grin

Posted on April 23, 2009 by Lost

Sea Dog Wild Blueberry is blueberry through and through. From the scent to the taste (beginning to the end); you can even taste the blueberry when you inhale while near the rim of the glass.

The blueberry flavor is sweet. Most comparable to delicious blueberry muffins on a Sunday morning, however one might also throw out the resemblance to blueberry pancakes or grandma’s blueberry pie. Note: In a recent review I discussed the more sour Wachusett Blueberry. If you want to compare a sweet blueberry beer to a more dry/bitter blueberry beer, these two beers make for a good contrast.

The pour is light golden. 4.6ABV pretty much matches up with what it looks and tastes like. My brother-in-law and I easily killed a 6 pack tonight. There is significant *burp* carbonation. Funny side story: I once burped Sea Dog in a car. Good friend asked “what smells so good?” then almost got sick when I said it was a burp!

My non-existent hat is off to Sea Dog Brewing in Maine! From my perspective, Sea Dog Wild Blueberry is highly, highly recommended!!!
Irish Ben would tell you to start a new thread for that beer. :poke:

You might be pitching gay if you drink blueberry beer, you might be catching gay if you add chocolate to it. :homo: :homo: :fag:
:roflmao: :roflmao: Yea, My bad. On both counts. Move em' if you gotta.
LeNeve Wrote:You might be pitching gay if you drink blueberry beer, you might be catching gay if you add chocolate to it. :homo: :homo: :fag:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I am pretty sure the gayest thing about anyone drinking beer is drinking Budweiser products. Drinking Budweiser products is like buying a sports car b/c you have a small dick.

Pete Nice Wrote:I am pretty sure the gayest thing about anyone drinking beer is drinking Budweiser products. Drinking Budweiser products is like buying a sports car b/c you have a small dick.
This might be a little hard to swallow at first:
http://www.anheuser-busch.com/brandPages/wildBlue.html
Next time, do a little more research. Sorry.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am pretty sure the gayest thing about anyone drinking beer is drinking Budweiser products. Drinking Budweiser products is like buying a sports car b/c you have a small dick.

I said Budweiser, not Anheuser-Busch. Bud, Bud Light, Bug Ice, Bud lime, etc.

NOT the non-Bud Anheuser-Busch products. Anheuser-Busch actually makes some delicious products. Technically they make Stella Artois, which I find delicious. Hoeegarden, Michelob seasonals, Kirin Ichiban, Becks. All good beers.

Next time, read the post a little better. Sorry.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I said Budweiser, not Anheuser-Busch. Bud, Bud Light, Bug Ice, Bud lime, etc.

NOT the non-Bud Anheuser-Busch products. Anheuser-Busch actually makes some delicious products. Technically they make Stella Artois, which I find delicious. Hoeegarden, Michelob seasonals, Kirin Ichiban, Becks. All good beers.

Next time, read the post a little better.

Isn't the multinational company now called Inbev and is headquartered in Amsterdam? The American King of Beers is no longer American. Come to think of it, isn't that POA?
:kneel:

Bud, Budweiser, Anheuser-Busch, Inbev, whatever the hell you want to call it, they're all swill.
Ok, now I'm just disagreeing with you for the hell of it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need a lager Joe 6 3,126 03-28-2011, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Land Shark Lager LeNeve 9 3,406 02-09-2011, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Sam Adams Winter Lager LeNeve 6 2,629 12-28-2010, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Blue Moon Belgium White LeNeve 4 2,178 10-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Last Post: DaveP
  Coney Island Albino Python White Lager (Brewed with Spices) Pete Nice 7 2,813 07-19-2010, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Pokes28
  Blue Moon Grand Cru 2009 Belgian-Style Wheat Ale Pete Nice 2 1,347 05-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Pokes28