Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, August 30, 2010 ~ Wake Up!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I was reading this article... I need to push this concept where I work! My lunch break could be followed by a nap break :happy: .... :yawn:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/110498/napping-gets-a-nod-at-the-workplace">http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/ar ... -workplace</a><!-- m -->
By the sounds of it, you'd probably end up getting raped in your sleep where you work.

Yeah, I'd have to lock doors.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I started out by falling down the stairs

thats what they all say, then you start running into things, and become clumsy

"bitch I told you...."

There are no bruises I just messed up my hand.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

"bitch I told you...."

home made birth control.

Birth control?! HA! Knightryda decided to inform our Hooters waitress that I am eating for 2 now... Fucking jerk!
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:lost the skin off the palm of my hand
Guess you won't be rubbing any pickles today.

We're done with pickles for the next month or so any way. Right now it's all jalapenos. :barf:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

"bitch I told you...."

home made birth control.

Birth control?! HA! Knightryda decided to inform our Hooters waitress that I am eating for 2 now... Fucking jerk!

You guys have a personal hooter witress?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Birth control?! HA! Knightryda decided to inform our Hooters waitress that I am eating for 2 now... Fucking jerk!

You guys have a personal hooter witress?

Her name was Andrea. She's blonde, looked rather Meh and was kinda slow. We were arguing, because all I wanted was a couple chicken wings (I wasn't hungry) and he wanted me to order a meal, too. He wanted her to convince me that I need to eat more.

On a side note, did you see what that shit did to my Facebook?????
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:On a side note, did you see what that shit did to my Facebook?????

Nope.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:On a side note, did you see what that shit did to my Facebook?????

Nope.
me either, but i did see your rebuttal
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Nope.

Mine? You sure?
Hooters is terrible. Muh food, muh beer, muh women (certain calendar girls excluded). I have a friend that sets up a get together every couple of months there. He loves it; the lame songs, games, jokes... he loves it. I never go because Hooters is so weak.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Nope.

Mine? You sure?
not yours :dumass:
JDubb Wrote:Hooters is terrible. Muh food, muh beer, muh women (certain calendar girls excluded). I have a friend that sets up a get together every couple of months there. He loves it; the lame songs, games, jokes... he loves it. I never go because Hooters is so weak.

i actually like there wings. Nothing like chicken covered in gresse. mmmmmmmmmmm
[youtube]U5_HhqcbF_0[/youtube]
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hooters is terrible. Muh food, muh beer, muh women (certain calendar girls excluded). I have a friend that sets up a get together every couple of months there. He loves it; the lame songs, games, jokes... he loves it. I never go because Hooters is so weak.

i actually like there wings. Nothing like chicken covered in gresse. mmmmmmmmmmm

Give me real buffalo wings any day.
Hooters wings are pretty nasty.
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Nope.

Mine? You sure?
not yours :dumass:

Correct grammar would have made it a little more clear. :dumass:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM