Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, August 30, 2010 ~ Wake Up!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I am exhausted today and it's been a rough day so far... I started out by falling down the stairs this morning, lost the skin off the palm of my hand.... Confusedwoot: I came to work early to get a head start on things and the system was down from a power outage. Ugh!
I fell down some stairs when I was 2 or 3. I've been good since then though.
I was reading this article... I need to push this concept where I work! My lunch break could be followed by a nap break :happy: .... :yawn:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/110498/napping-gets-a-nod-at-the-workplace">http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/ar ... -workplace</a><!-- m -->
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I was reading this article... I need to push this concept where I work! My lunch break could be followed by a nap break :happy: .... :yawn:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/110498/napping-gets-a-nod-at-the-workplace">http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/ar ... -workplace</a><!-- m -->
By the sounds of it, you'd probably end up getting raped in your sleep where you work.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I started out by falling down the stairs

thats what they all say, then you start running into things, and become clumsy

"bitch I told you...."
LeNeve Wrote:I fell down some stairs when I was 2 or 3. I've been good since then though.

You have been? Huh.

Hey, totally unrelated, but do you guys think retards know they're retarded?
:poke:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I fell down some stairs when I was 2 or 3. I've been good since then though.

You have been? Huh.

no. I didnt know I had an abnormally large penis, but according to others mine is, I just thought that was normal
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:lost the skin off the palm of my hand
Guess you won't be rubbing any pickles today.
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I started out by falling down the stairs

thats what they all say, then you start running into things, and become clumsy

"bitch I told you...."

home made birth control.
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You have been? Huh.

no. I didnt know I had an abnormally large penis, but according to others mine is, I just thought that was normal

:fag:
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:lost the skin off the palm of my hand
Guess you won't be rubbing any pickles today.

She's got 2 hands.
She can only do 1 at a time now.
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You have been? Huh.

Same here.
Chip Wrote:

You have been? Huh.

I thought I saw a tv show where these 2 retards were dating each other and shit. Their off spring would either be mega retard, or could be super human genius. I don't really want to find out though. That would mean they would have to have sex.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You have been? Huh.

I thought I saw a tv show where these 2 retards were dating each other and shit. Their off spring would either be mega retard, or could be super human genius. I don't really want to find out though. That would mean they would have to have sex.

I say let them go at it.
You don't have to watch.
And either way it comes out, it'll be good on some leve.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I thought I saw a tv show where these 2 retards were dating each other and shit. Their off spring would either be mega retard, or could be super human genius. I don't really want to find out though. That would mean they would have to have sex.
Isn't that every show ever about rednecks?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14