Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 8/26/2010
the keifer Wrote:Now that I'm hearing the replay, Wtf Rich??? Your lunch theory is waaaaaaaay off. Maybe we all can't afford to eat out for lunch everyday. Evan if I can afford it, I'm not pissin away $10 a day. It adds up. I could spend that on more important things, like bills and a mortgage payment. So if saving money isn't cool, than call me Lame .
Hopefully people on the west coast will be able to better relate to Rich's frivolous spending habits.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:This kid's breakfast was really cheap

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,6002...latestnews
Remind me not to read the IST while I eat my dinner :barf:

Awe poor Brian. You always seemed to ruin a good lunch listening to doodie time tales and now this ruined your good dinner...
To make it all better! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
:thanks: I feel better now.
Hey Joe, I'm pretty sure Sirius has a studio out west. Ellis is in it.
Covino Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Why do they think Sirius is going to bend over and let them go to Cali?
\

Cause we already got APPROVAL and support from them. THEY need a show here so why shouldn't it be us? It not only benefits our personal lives its a great business move and opportunity. And by the way Joe fuck off.

Rich has always been down and more now than ever cause Sara's down. Everyone will have more career opps so we are all down. I get fired up because I see HITS one influencing a lot of discouragement. Im not exactly stoked about hits one getting in the way. Although I care about it for Rich's sake it has nothin to do w/ me. My only professional priority is C&R so of course I get fired up when the focus gets wishy washy. People won't bend so you gotta make shit happen.

:whomo:
Chip Wrote:Hey Joe, I'm pretty sure Sirius has a studio out west. Ellis is in it.
Then why does Covino do the show from Layla's bedroom?
Joe In PA Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Hey Joe, I'm pretty sure Sirius has a studio out west. Ellis is in it.
wasnt stretch from hollywood. didnt he broadcast from his bathroom? It all makes sense now, covino is broadcasting from stretches bathroom
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe In PA Wrote:

Would you ever want to leave Layla's bedroom?
Especially to go to Ellis' studio?
Clearly moving to the West Coast would be a great change for the show and for our lives (Family stuff and career for us both). Trust me, I'm ALL for it. Talk about it EVERYDAY with Sara.
While I admire Covino's drive and am with him 100%, there are things I need to keep the show on point.
When I'm in NY and Covino's in LA, it's fine because I still have run on the ship (Sound effects, song catalog, equipment etc...)
Imagine the show without stupid sound drops, music tie ins etc...it wouldnt be the same. I just need to make sure west coast hook up includes that stuff.
Key factors to remember when we talk about West Coast stuff.
There IS a Sirius XM west coast studio. There are 2 little studios which are sorta doo doo.
There are currently people using these 2 studios during the C&R time (8am-Noon on the West).
So, they either need to relocate those people so they we can broadcast from there OR expand studio space which isnt cheap.
Then theres our contract, Spots pay, The Mash Up etc...Honestly, these are all things an agent needs to work out to make happen the right way.
As they say in radio....stay tuned!
the keifer Wrote:Now that I'm hearing the replay, Wtf Rich??? Your lunch theory is waaaaaaaay off. Maybe we all can't afford to eat out for lunch everyday. Evan if I can afford it, I'm not pissin away $10 a day. It adds up. I could spend that on more important things, like bills and a mortgage payment. So if saving money isn't cool, than call me Lame .

:high5: I also wanna say that, while it's nice to eat out once in a while , some of us not only find eating out to be expensive, but we don't live near a variety of restaurants to choose from. For some of us, the choices are limited to places like McDs and other fast foods joints... You get tired of that crap every day.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM