Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite beer of all time?
i bleed green Wrote:Apparently there's one of these places in Pittsburgh so if I ever go there I'll be sure to hit it up.
http://www.hofbrauhauspittsburgh.com/

Not the same place, but we have a place with that name where I live.
http://www.germanfoodinpa.com/
Guiness, I love that stuff on tap, yum-yum for my tum-tum.
I also like Killians, and Negro Modelo
At a local brewery they have a Beer they call BoB, it is Black and like 11% alchohol, it is super good and you can fill a growler for $8.
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
I'm going to try this and make it my favorite.

[Image: JoeAd.png]
[Image: 1516bavarianlagerbeer.gif]
[Image: heineken-21350757.gif]
My go to is Yuengling, but I enjoy most of the beers brewed by Saranac and Sam Adams.
My fav all time.........Lowenbrau

other go to's
-Bavaria
-Kronenberg 1886
-MGD
-Dos Equis (green bottle)
Pete Nice Wrote:
negadave Wrote:Pete's wicked ale.
Or sammy boston lager
Or Yuengling.

If i'm planning on getting drunk though, Bud Light is my go to

Budweiser products.

[Image: urine-sample1.jpg]

You think i'm bad... Once in awhile i'll hang out with some old buddy's a few towns over. They exclusively drink Bush light. Once in a blue moon you might see them with some shaffer too. Guess the town is worth mentioning too. Newtown CT. Lots of 500k-700k houses. Explain that one?
My Dad gets me a 6 pack of dos equis for my birthday every year. I love it. I don't know why I just don't drink it exclusively.
LeNeve Wrote:My Dad gets me a 6 pack of dos equis for my birthday every year. I love it. I don't know why I just don't drink it exclusively.

I don't always drink beer, but when i do...
i bleed green Wrote:Apparently there's one of these places in Pittsburgh so if I ever go there I'll be sure to hit it up.

There is and it is amazing. There are only 5 in the world I think. Munich, Las Vegas, Pittsburgh and I think Rhode Island and Salt Lake City. I might be wrong about the last two locations. Food is not amazing, but good, but the beer and atmosphere are out of this world.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:

There is and it is amazing. There are only 5 in the world I think. Munich, Las Vegas, Pittsburgh and I think Rhode Island and Salt Lake City. I might be wrong about the last two locations. Food is not amazing, but good, but the beer and atmosphere are out of this world.

Nothing against Pitt, Rhode Island and Salt Lake City, but, for there only being 5 of those places, those 3 cities are pretty random. I think it's cool, but I would think they'd put them in the big cities first.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Nothing against Pitt, Rhode Island and Salt Lake City, but, for there only being 5 of those places, those 3 cities are pretty random. I think it's cool, but I would think they'd put them in the big cities first.

I think they put them in places with high German populations, which Pitt has, and Las Vegas, that one has to be purely commercial.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I think they put them in places with high German populations, which Pitt has, and Las Vegas, that one has to be purely commercial.

That makes sense.
I think there's only one little park area downtown Detroit dedicated to the Germans here.
Instead we get Muslims, Polak's and Mexicans.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Now try and imagine that atmosphere in Munich.Definitely something for everyone's to-do list if you happen to make it to that part of the world.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Fat Tire is currently my favorite beer. I can't get enough of it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beer. Chip 5 1,709 11-07-2019, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Beer:30 Chip 2 1,785 09-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Weddings tap craft beer craze Joe 4 2,504 08-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Kirkland (Costco's Brand) Beer Mauro 12 4,713 01-13-2012, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Pokes28
  Craft Beer Party Joe 52 17,014 07-08-2011, 05:05 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Brewers Introduce Beer Stimulus Plan Joe 0 1,775 02-17-2011, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Joe
  The United States of Good Beer. Chip 12 5,230 02-15-2011, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Pokes28
  Spring/Summer Beer LeNeve 28 9,246 02-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Faro style beer Pokes28 1 1,809 02-09-2011, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Diverse Beer Selection Served at President Obama's Super Bow Joe 22 6,855 02-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Last Post: the keifer