Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next
Yeah, but unlike the idolization of John Mayer, this is a widely held opinion. They've done well all over the country. Fez is having some rough times now, but the show is still great.

History: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_and_Fez">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_and_Fez</a><!-- m -->
snfkazee375 Wrote:Yeah, but unlike the idolization of John Mayer, this is a widely held opinion. They've done well all over the country. Fez is having some rough times now, but the show is still great.

History: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_and_Fez">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_and_Fez</a><!-- m -->

I'm sure many of us will give them a shot just because they have so much history.
If stern is live I won't be listening to them.......... I've never even heard of them
Brampton Wrote:If stern is live I won't be listening to them.......... I've never even heard of them

I'm in and out of Stern's show anymore. I liked him a lot better when we didn't have so much money.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:If stern is live I won't be listening to them.......... I've never even heard of them

I'm in and out of Stern's show anymore. I liked him a lot better when we didn't have so much money.

I've never liked Stern.
I'll give Ron and Fez a shot.
I did a little this morning. They were talking about that flight attendant. I wasn't too impressed. The callers they were putting on seemed like idiots.
I'll keep checking them out though.
Tried to listen a few time. Not feeling it so far.
It's not an easy show to get into, as I said before. It takes time. But, Ronnie B, as I've said, is one of the most talented guys in radio.
Quote:It's not an easy show to get into, as I said before. It takes time. But, Ronnie B, as I've said, is one of the most talented guys in radio.

Ron talks so slow and low that it puts me to sleep and Fez is just so annoying.
I listened in spurts this morning and they fucking suck. O&A were 100 times better, and they sucked.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I listened in spurts this morning and they fucking suck. O&A were 100 times better, and they sucked.

The suck that O&A bring is more upbeat than the suck that R&F bring.
I had R&F on this morning on the way to work. It was okay but I wouldn't go out of my way to listen to it. It was better than Ellis though.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
snfkazee375 Wrote:It's not an easy show to get into, as I said before. It takes time. But, Ronnie B, as I've said, is one of the most talented guys in radio.

I've tried. And they suck.

And what does it mean to have talent in radio?
He's good at pressing buttons, and timing? Or he's good at talking a lot about anything?
Ron and Fez are coming to an end, not a bad show. I think it may have been the best so far. I liked it better than O&A or Ellis by far.

Any thoughts what the suits have queued up next?
JDubb Wrote:Ron and Fez are coming to an end, not a bad show. I think it may have been the best so far. I liked it better than O&A or Ellis by far.

Any thoughts what the suits have queued up next?

Something that has to do with Zito.
Ron and Fez sucked worse than Ellis and O&A.

O&A have been the best by far so far.

Let's pray for Zito to be next.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Morning Workout Beckster 8 2,486 01-29-2010, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Joe