Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next
Who will be the next show featured in the Stars 2 Morning Showcase?

Zito?
JDubb Wrote:Who will be the next show featured in the Stars 2 Morning Showcase?

Zito?

God I hope so, b/c unless they bring back Bower, Scooter, Stretch, Devore and Diana, Evan, Brian, RPM or Level Up, there is no other talk on Sirius that is worth a shit. It has to be Zito, I just hope if it is they give him a strong supporting crew.

Zito, GET SCOOTER!!!!!!!! He is radio gold as a co-host/board op/producer. LISTEN TO ME ZITO!!!!! GET SCOOTER!!!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
We know it can't be Stretch since he's with the Ellis crew now. And it can't be D&D since Diana's with the Cosmo crew.
What ever happened to Devore? I thought they were gonna put him on a political talk station.
I'm hoping it's Zito.
I wasn't around for Bower, or Evan and Brian.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:We know it can't be Stretch since he's with the Ellis crew now. And it can't be D&D since Diana's with the Cosmo crew.
What ever happened to Devore? I thought they were gonna put him on a political talk station.
I'm hoping it's Zito.

I don't think Diana is with Cosmo anymore!?
Nussie_T Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:We know it can't be Stretch since he's with the Ellis crew now. And it can't be D&D since Diana's with the Cosmo crew.
I'm hoping it's Zito.

Hmm! I didn't know that.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
I'm hoping it's Zito.

Hmm! I didn't know that.

and Devore had about 5 days on that. I don't think he is even affiliated with Sirius anymore. He is mostly writing it seems.
Diana got fired from Sirius, so she is not an option either. Devore does political stuff, he is a regular seat on Red Eye now. He also is dating the Cosmo radio nighttime host and is on her show all the time.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Sadly, friends, it is not me. Although, I wish it was.

You guys should start a petition or something.

Truthfully though, there just aren't a lot of radio stations handing over shows to 22 year-olds.

Edited to add: If the next showcase show is what I think it's going to be, give it a shot. It'll take some time to get used to, but I think you might like it. Way different than C&R, but a nice complement.
When does the next show start?
snfkazee375 Wrote:Sadly, friends, it is not me. Although, I wish it was.

Truthfully though, there just aren't a lot of radio stations handing over shows to 22 year-olds.

Edited to add: If the next showcase show is what I think it's going to be, give it a shot. It'll take some time to get used to, but I think you might like it. Way different than C&R, but a nice complement.

I thought that's maybe why you were looking for an apartment in NY.
Damn, we wished it was you Zito.
Damn, remember when there used to be a bunch of good talk shows on Sirius?
Now they merge with XM and we get less choices? How does that work?
I'm hoping it's Zito.

Diana was canned from Cosmo.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Damn, remember when there used to be a bunch of good talk shows on Sirius?
Now they merge with XM and we get less choices? How does that work?

I don't know how it's supposed to work, but it's bullshit.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
snfkazee375 Wrote:Sadly, friends, it is not me. Although, I wish it was.

That's so cruel of you to tease us... :poke:

So, are you at least seeking employment from Sirius?
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Morning Workout Beckster 8 2,486 01-29-2010, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Joe