Dudebro Nation
Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next (/showthread.php?tid=1051)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next - JDubb - 08-10-2010

Who will be the next show featured in the Stars 2 Morning Showcase?

Zito?

Re: Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next - Pete Nice - 08-10-2010

JDubb Wrote:Who will be the next show featured in the Stars 2 Morning Showcase?

Zito?

God I hope so, b/c unless they bring back Bower, Scooter, Stretch, Devore and Diana, Evan, Brian, RPM or Level Up, there is no other talk on Sirius that is worth a shit. It has to be Zito, I just hope if it is they give him a strong supporting crew.

Zito, GET SCOOTER!!!!!!!! He is radio gold as a co-host/board op/producer. LISTEN TO ME ZITO!!!!! GET SCOOTER!!!!!

Re: Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next - the keifer - 08-10-2010

We know it can't be Stretch since he's with the Ellis crew now. And it can't be D&D since Diana's with the Cosmo crew.
What ever happened to Devore? I thought they were gonna put him on a political talk station.
I'm hoping it's Zito.
I wasn't around for Bower, or Evan and Brian.

Re: Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next - NussieT - 08-10-2010

the keifer Wrote:We know it can't be Stretch since he's with the Ellis crew now. And it can't be D&D since Diana's with the Cosmo crew.
What ever happened to Devore? I thought they were gonna put him on a political talk station.
I'm hoping it's Zito.

I don't think Diana is with Cosmo anymore!?

Re: Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next - the keifer - 08-10-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:We know it can't be Stretch since he's with the Ellis crew now. And it can't be D&D since Diana's with the Cosmo crew.
I'm hoping it's Zito.

Hmm! I didn't know that.

Re: Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next - LeNeve - 08-10-2010

the keifer Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
I'm hoping it's Zito.

Hmm! I didn't know that.

and Devore had about 5 days on that. I don't think he is even affiliated with Sirius anymore. He is mostly writing it seems.

Re: Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next - Pete Nice - 08-11-2010

Diana got fired from Sirius, so she is not an option either. Devore does political stuff, he is a regular seat on Red Eye now. He also is dating the Cosmo radio nighttime host and is on her show all the time.

Re: Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next - snfkazee375 - 08-11-2010

Sadly, friends, it is not me. Although, I wish it was.

You guys should start a petition or something.

Truthfully though, there just aren't a lot of radio stations handing over shows to 22 year-olds.

Edited to add: If the next showcase show is what I think it's going to be, give it a shot. It'll take some time to get used to, but I think you might like it. Way different than C&R, but a nice complement.

Re: Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next - Joe - 08-11-2010

When does the next show start?

Re: Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next - Joe - 08-11-2010

snfkazee375 Wrote:Sadly, friends, it is not me. Although, I wish it was.

Truthfully though, there just aren't a lot of radio stations handing over shows to 22 year-olds.

Edited to add: If the next showcase show is what I think it's going to be, give it a shot. It'll take some time to get used to, but I think you might like it. Way different than C&R, but a nice complement.

I thought that's maybe why you were looking for an apartment in NY.

Re: Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next - Iva13 - 08-11-2010

Damn, we wished it was you Zito.

Re: Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next - Chip - 08-11-2010

Damn, remember when there used to be a bunch of good talk shows on Sirius?
Now they merge with XM and we get less choices? How does that work?

Re: Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next - Beckster - 08-11-2010

I'm hoping it's Zito.

Diana was canned from Cosmo.

Chip Wrote:Damn, remember when there used to be a bunch of good talk shows on Sirius?
Now they merge with XM and we get less choices? How does that work?

I don't know how it's supposed to work, but it's bullshit.

snfkazee375 Wrote:Sadly, friends, it is not me. Although, I wish it was.

That's so cruel of you to tease us... :poke:

So, are you at least seeking employment from Sirius?