Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next
snfkazee375 Wrote:It's going to be Ron and Fez, they just announced it on their show.

Who the hell is that?
Joe In PA Wrote:
snfkazee375 Wrote:It's going to be Ron and Fez, they just announced it on their show.

Who the hell is that?

Ron White and Fez from That 70's Show?
How'd they get a show together?
Joe In PA Wrote:

Who the hell is that?

Never heard of them
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:On August 12th, SIRIUS XM Radio will launch Star Wars Celebration Radio, a four-day channel that will broadcast live from Star Wars Celebration V at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL starting on Thursday, August 12 at 6:00 pm ET on SIRIUS channel 108 and XM channel 139.

Here's a taste of the coverage, as Mark Says Hi says speaks with James Arnold Taylor, the voice actor behind Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

Sirius is getting dumber and dumber by the day. This is the stupidest radio show yet.

You forgot about Ellis.
And Jay Thomas.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Who the hell is that?

Never heard of them
They're on right after O&A on Virus 197.
I've listened a couple times but it's nothin to really hype about.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
They came on my show one Saturday night last year. They're great. In fact, I used to be an XM guy...so I listened to them way before I even knew about C&R.

The show takes some getting used to (at LEAST a week), but it's smart and fun. Ron Bennington is an incredible interviewer.
Quote:They came on my show one Saturday night last year. They're great. In fact, I used to be an XM guy...so I listened to them way before I even knew about C&R.

The show takes some getting used to (at LEAST a week), but it's smart and fun. Ron Bennington is an incredible interviewer.

I remember them! Dude, that show was the worst. No offense to you because I loved your show, but they wouldn't shut up.
It's just a one month thing right?
I will give them a shot, like I did O&A, but they better not suck.

Joe already says they suck.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe In PA Wrote:
Quote:They came on my show one Saturday night last year. They're great. In fact, I used to be an XM guy...so I listened to them way before I even knew about C&R.

I remember them! Dude, that show was the worst. No offense to you because I loved your show, but they wouldn't shut up.

I guess we'll find out soon enough........
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe In PA Wrote:

That show was far and away our best...them, Matt Nathanson, that was a good night.

Also, here's a 7 min clip from last week. Ronnie B is a genius.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://markzito.com/rfwhitepeople.mp3">http://markzito.com/rfwhitepeople.mp3</a><!-- m -->
Joe In PA Wrote:

I remember hearing them on your show Zito. To me it seemed like they were trying to steal the spot light from you. I was kinda glad when they left.
snfkazee375 Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

That show was far and away our best...them, Matt Nathanson, that was a good night.

Also, here's a 7 min clip from last week. Ronnie B is a genius.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://markzito.com/rfwhitepeople.mp3">http://markzito.com/rfwhitepeople.mp3</a><!-- m -->

The Matt Nathanson stuff was definitely good stuff.
Joe In PA Wrote:

Who the hell is that?

They suck, I've tried to listen to them, but I guess I got babied with listening to the best, that no one compares to Covino and Rich.
I am the PEREZIDENT
the keifer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

I remember hearing them on your show Zito. To me it seemed like they were trying to steal the spot light from you. I was kinda glad when they left.

I'd gladly give them the spotlight...they're people I've looked up to and have had a long and very successful career.
snfkazee375 Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

I'd gladly give them the spotlight...they're people I've looked up to and have had a long and very successful career.

You're also the same guy that idolizes John Mayer.
Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Morning Workout Beckster 8 2,486 01-29-2010, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Joe