Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
snfkazee375 Wrote:Sadly, friends, it is not me. Although, I wish it was.

You guys should start a petition or something.

Truthfully though, there just aren't a lot of radio stations handing over shows to 22 year-olds.

Edited to add: If the next showcase show is what I think it's going to be, give it a shot. It'll take some time to get used to, but I think you might like it. Way different than C&R, but a nice complement.

So, are you at least seeking employment from Sirius?

He is.
[Image: janitor.jpg]
Maybe Bubba?
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:Maybe Bubba?

No chance in hell on that one I bet.
GOD I hope it's not Bubba. I think it's gonna be a brand new Sirius personality.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:GOD I hope it's not Bubba. I think it's gonna be a brand new Sirius personality.

It would be epic to bring back Evan and Brian. Or even to put a show together like theirs.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
On August 12th, SIRIUS XM Radio will launch Star Wars Celebration Radio, a four-day channel that will broadcast live from Star Wars Celebration V at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL starting on Thursday, August 12 at 6:00 pm ET on SIRIUS channel 108 and XM channel 139.

Here's a taste of the coverage, as Mark Says Hi says speaks with James Arnold Taylor, the voice actor behind Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
Joe In PA Wrote:On August 12th, SIRIUS XM Radio will launch Star Wars Celebration Radio, a four-day channel that will broadcast live from Star Wars Celebration V at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL starting on Thursday, August 12 at 6:00 pm ET on SIRIUS channel 108 and XM channel 139.

Here's a taste of the coverage, as Mark Says Hi says speaks with James Arnold Taylor, the voice actor behind Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

Oh fuck. Lame Lame Lame C&R need a new god damn channel.
Joe In PA Wrote:On August 12th, SIRIUS XM Radio will launch Star Wars Celebration Radio, a four-day channel that will broadcast live from Star Wars Celebration V at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL starting on Thursday, August 12 at 6:00 pm ET on SIRIUS channel 108 and XM channel 139.

Sirius is getting dumber and dumber by the day. This is the stupidest radio show yet.
LeNeve Wrote:

Sirius is getting dumber and dumber by the day. This is the stupidest radio show yet.

Totally fucking retarded. This would have been cool radio back in 1983.
LeNeve Wrote:

You forgot about Ellis.

What? No replay!!! Confusedwoot: Who gives a fuck about this shit???
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

You forgot about Ellis.
His show was good today.
Joe In PA Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

You forgot about Ellis.
His show was good today.
I listened to him on my way to work today. I liked it. My drive is only about 3 minutes though.
LeNeve Wrote:I listened to him on my way to work today. I liked it. My drive is only about 3 minutes though.

oh. you must have caught a commercial.
It's going to be Ron and Fez, they just announced it on their show.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Morning Workout Beckster 8 2,486 01-29-2010, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Joe