Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Are you F-ing kidding me Ellis?!?!?!? Who the f wanted that f-ing show back. When will they start whoring CnR around to other channels.

I am so FUCKING pissed, I hate that show.

:whomo:

I don't get why C&R are not "show cased" on other channels either. I know Covino is hard headed, but why not try to get a show case type of deal on Howard 101?

They are way better than any show that is on that channel.

The fact that they're already going back to shows they've used before for this showcase, just shows the quality of talk shows on Sirius right now.
The Sirius swuits need to start reading these posts.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Thats because you dont have Facebook... Loser!

He is a Flyers fan, I am surprised he can even use a computer let alone using one without his fingers typing anything other than "Crosby Sucks" or "Crosby's a crybaby". :roflmao: :roflmao:

Seriously though, I thought you were gonna start one, set max privacy so people can not even find you in a name or email search and only use it for DBN?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
Uh, maybe this weekend...
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Thats because you dont have Facebook... Loser!

He is a Flyers fan, I am surprised he can even use a computer let alone using one without his fingers typing anything other than "Crosby Sucks" or "Crosby's a crybaby". :roflmao: :roflmao:

Seriously though, I thought you were gonna start one, set max privacy so people can not even find you in a name or email search and only use it for DBN?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
Uh, maybe this weekend...

"For F's sake man you're amateur!" - Christian Bale

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Morning Workout Beckster 8 2,486 01-29-2010, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Joe