Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 8/9/10
Joe In PA Wrote:Until she winds up pregnant next month and they are both looking at you as the one to go to for advice.
simple....RU486 bitch
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Until she winds up pregnant next month and they are both looking at you as the one to go to for advice.
simple....RU486 bitch

Life saver that stuff is. Well, kinda....
Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
simple....RU486 bitch

Life saver that stuff is. Well, kinda....
:roflmao: :roflmao:
the guy next to me with the hot daughter just brought his new mac book pro over to show me, i want one so bad
Derick Wrote:the guy next to me with the hot daughter just brought his new mac book pro over to show me, i want one so bad

Is that guy a homosexual?
Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:the guy next to me with the hot daughter just brought his new mac book pro over to show me, i want one so bad

no. Now there are 2 things I want that he has, his daughter and his computer
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I was at a cottage in Canada on Lake Erie yesterday.
Now I'm sun burnt. Awesome.

I didn't think the sun was bright enough to burn up there.

I've been cooped up in an office during the day pretty much all summer.
I was pretty white.
And the part of Canada I was in, is actually south of Detroit, I actually traveled south to Canada. How backwards is that?
I do love Canada though.

What a weirdo, you drove south?! Lame :poke:
Canada is great. I haven't been across the border in ages, though. The drive around Lake Superior is something to check out.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:So i was at the festival this weekend and there was this cute 14yr old. NO I DIDNT. There was also this other 15 yr old dude. AGAIN NO I DIDNT. I decided to hook them up. I kept making fun of the girl, then asked the guy what he thought. Then I said you two should hook up, he was like I dont think so. I was like dude she not unattractive or horrible disfigured. Finally I said, you should get her number before the music starts. She looks at him and says do you want my number? He thanked me later.

Uncle Derick helping out... Do you have room for them when she gets knocked up?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I was at a cottage in Canada on Lake Erie yesterday.
Now I'm sun burnt. Awesome.

I didn't think the sun was bright enough to burn up there.

I've been cooped up in an office during the day pretty much all summer.
I was pretty white.
And the part of Canada I was in, is actually south of Detroit, I actually traveled south to Canada. How backwards is that?
I do love Canada though.

What a weirdo, you drove south?! Lame :poke:
Canada is great. I haven't been across the border in ages, though. The drive around Lake Superior is something to check out.

As soon as I turned 19, I spent just about every weekend over there for around 2 years.
And now I've just got my enhanced drivers license, so I can start going back over (as long as I drive) when ever I want now.
How long does that drive take? A couple days?
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

no. Now there are 2 things I want that he has, his daughter and his computer

pedofile :?
I HATE PIE!!
Ellis has a trannie on..... :barf:
I HATE PIE!!
I had a nice weekend, despite a rough start. I had originally planned on heading Up North Thursday through Sunday, but work ruined that. Then knightryda wasn't sure he could go, so I had to wait from him to make up his damn mind. We ending up driving to Traverse City (3-1/2 hours one way) for the day Saturday... We had a blast up there though, he's never been, so I took him up the Dunes, on his first canoe trip ever, swimming at the beach (3ft waves in Lk Mich!! :happy: :happy: ) and showed him the 450 ft high view over the lake. It was great, and it sucked to have to drive all the way home that night... I missed the Fights and was just exhausted. We got home about 2am.

If any of you ever plan on coming to Michigan, I would love to show off that area... I cannot emphasize enough how much I love it up there. My family has been visiting there every year for the past 3 generations. I have never not gone... Shit, I would consider moving up there, especially when I'm older.

I bought a couple cheap pairs of sunglasses and acute little t-shirt for his daughter.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I had a nice weekend, despite a rough start. I had originally planned on heading Up North Thursday through Sunday, but work ruined that. Then knightryda wasn't sure he could go, so I had to wait from him to make up his damn mind. We ending up driving to Traverse City (3-1/2 hours one way) for the day Saturday... We had a blast up there though, he's never been, so I took him up the Dunes, on his first canoe trip ever, swimming at the beach (3ft waves in Lk Mich!! :happy: :happy: ) and showed him the 450 ft high view over the lake. It was great, and it sucked to have to drive all the way home that night... I missed the Fights and was just exhausted. We got home about 2am.

If any of you ever plan on coming to Michigan, I would love to show off that area... I cannot emphasize enough how much I love it up there. My family has been visiting there every year for the past 3 generations. I have never not gone... Shit, I would consider moving up there, especially when I'm older.

I bought a couple cheap pairs of sunglasses and acute little t-shirt for his daughter.

Hey, I was actually thinking of spending a weekend up there this summer, I might have to get a list of the best things to do around there.
I haven't been there since I was little.
Chip Wrote:Hey, I was actually thinking of spending a weekend up there this summer, I might have to get a list of the best things to do around there.
I haven't been there since I was little.

Red Wings training camp is the beginning of September, they usually stay at the Holiday Inn. They tend to hang out all over town, but mostly at Gordie Howe's bar up there. ;-)

You need to head over to Sleeping Bear Dunes... Pierce Stocking Scenic Drive is incredible. That's the 450ft drop off. The shops in Glen Arbor and on Front St in TC are cool. There's a ton to do... Seriously, let me know what kind of stuff you want to see/do and I'll hook you up. I haven't been to any bars up there in the past few years, since my nieces were born... I tend to prefer to play with them.
I HATE PIE!!
Howdy folks!
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT