Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 8/9/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I haven't started one of these for a while.

Does anyone watch The Glades on A&E? I am hooked.
and today's date is 8 9 10. thats weird.
the weekend is finally over. I dont say that very often, but 3 days of hot weather hanging out in the park, listening to bands play. Toss in a Cubs game and lots and lots of alcohol and girls, and I need a work week, just to relax
I am laying in bed because I am too lazy to get out. Its not that often I say that.... Usually by now I've already worked out and am running on the treadmill.
DaveP Wrote:I haven't started one of these for a while.

I've been watching it. I thought last nights episode sucked though.
LeNeve Wrote:

I agree... it was dull compared to the first 3 or 4. I hope that doesn't keep happening. That dude needs to nail the hot nurse chick already.
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I agree... it was dull compared to the first 3 or 4. I hope that doesn't keep happening. That dude needs to nail the hot nurse chick already.

I thought for sure he could have closed the deal on that chick by now too. I don't think he has even touched her. He just hangs out with her kid alone, like a pedofile.
I was at a cottage in Canada on Lake Erie yesterday.
Now I'm sun burnt. Awesome.
Chip Wrote:I was at a cottage in Canada on Lake Erie yesterday.

I didn't think the sun was bright enough to burn up there.
I'm going to go ahead and have a mt dew this morning.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I was at a cottage in Canada on Lake Erie yesterday.

I didn't think the sun was bright enough to burn up there.

I've been cooped up in an office during the day pretty much all summer.
I was pretty white.
And the part of Canada I was in, is actually south of Detroit, I actually traveled south to Canada. How backwards is that?
I do love Canada though.
So i was at the festival this weekend and there was this cute 14yr old. NO I DIDNT. There was also this other 15 yr old dude. AGAIN NO I DIDNT. I decided to hook them up. I kept making fun of the girl, then asked the guy what he thought. Then I said you two should hook up, he was like I dont think so. I was like dude she not unattractive or horrible disfigured. Finally I said, you should get her number before the music starts. She looks at him and says do you want my number? He thanked me later.
Derick Wrote:So i was at the festival this weekend and there was this cute 14yr old. NO I DIDNT. There was also this other 15 yr old dude. AGAIN NO I DIDNT. I decided to hook them up. I kept making fun of the girl, then asked the guy what he thought. Then I said you two should hook up, he was like I dont think so. I was like dude she not unattractive or horrible disfigured. Finally I said, you should get her number before the music starts. She looks at him and says do you want my number? He thanked me later.

That is nice of you, I think.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So i was at the festival this weekend and there was this cute 14yr old. NO I DIDNT. There was also this other 15 yr old dude. AGAIN NO I DIDNT. I decided to hook them up. I kept making fun of the girl, then asked the guy what he thought. Then I said you two should hook up, he was like I dont think so. I was like dude she not unattractive or horrible disfigured. Finally I said, you should get her number before the music starts. She looks at him and says do you want my number? He thanked me later.

i thought it was nice of me
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

i thought it was nice of me

Until she winds up pregnant next month and they are both looking at you as the one to go to for advice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5