Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 8/9/10
I haven't started one of these for a while.

Does anyone watch The Glades on A&E? I am hooked.
and today's date is 8 9 10. thats weird.
the weekend is finally over. I dont say that very often, but 3 days of hot weather hanging out in the park, listening to bands play. Toss in a Cubs game and lots and lots of alcohol and girls, and I need a work week, just to relax
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I am laying in bed because I am too lazy to get out. Its not that often I say that.... Usually by now I've already worked out and am running on the treadmill.
DaveP Wrote:I haven't started one of these for a while.

I've been watching it. I thought last nights episode sucked though.
LeNeve Wrote:

I agree... it was dull compared to the first 3 or 4. I hope that doesn't keep happening. That dude needs to nail the hot nurse chick already.
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I agree... it was dull compared to the first 3 or 4. I hope that doesn't keep happening. That dude needs to nail the hot nurse chick already.

I thought for sure he could have closed the deal on that chick by now too. I don't think he has even touched her. He just hangs out with her kid alone, like a pedofile.
I was at a cottage in Canada on Lake Erie yesterday.
Now I'm sun burnt. Awesome.
Chip Wrote:I was at a cottage in Canada on Lake Erie yesterday.

I didn't think the sun was bright enough to burn up there.
I'm going to go ahead and have a mt dew this morning.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I was at a cottage in Canada on Lake Erie yesterday.

I didn't think the sun was bright enough to burn up there.

I've been cooped up in an office during the day pretty much all summer.
I was pretty white.
And the part of Canada I was in, is actually south of Detroit, I actually traveled south to Canada. How backwards is that?
I do love Canada though.
So i was at the festival this weekend and there was this cute 14yr old. NO I DIDNT. There was also this other 15 yr old dude. AGAIN NO I DIDNT. I decided to hook them up. I kept making fun of the girl, then asked the guy what he thought. Then I said you two should hook up, he was like I dont think so. I was like dude she not unattractive or horrible disfigured. Finally I said, you should get her number before the music starts. She looks at him and says do you want my number? He thanked me later.
Derick Wrote:So i was at the festival this weekend and there was this cute 14yr old. NO I DIDNT. There was also this other 15 yr old dude. AGAIN NO I DIDNT. I decided to hook them up. I kept making fun of the girl, then asked the guy what he thought. Then I said you two should hook up, he was like I dont think so. I was like dude she not unattractive or horrible disfigured. Finally I said, you should get her number before the music starts. She looks at him and says do you want my number? He thanked me later.

That is nice of you, I think.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So i was at the festival this weekend and there was this cute 14yr old. NO I DIDNT. There was also this other 15 yr old dude. AGAIN NO I DIDNT. I decided to hook them up. I kept making fun of the girl, then asked the guy what he thought. Then I said you two should hook up, he was like I dont think so. I was like dude she not unattractive or horrible disfigured. Finally I said, you should get her number before the music starts. She looks at him and says do you want my number? He thanked me later.

i thought it was nice of me
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

i thought it was nice of me

Until she winds up pregnant next month and they are both looking at you as the one to go to for advice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT