Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 8/9/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Do Spot and Rich crash weddings? How many weddings do they go to in a year? I've been to four in my life.
It's all about the show for Rich isn't it. Is he overproducing the wedding?
When are the getting married? I've had just about enough wedding talk.
Brian in NY Wrote:Do Spot and Rich crash weddings? How many weddings do they go to in a year? I've been to four in my life.

I usually have at least a couple weddings a year.
But only one this year.
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Do Spot and Rich crash weddings? How many weddings do they go to in a year? I've been to four in my life.

But only one this year.

I haven't been to a wedding in a couple of years and before that it was about 5 years.
Chip Wrote:

But only one this year.
I'll just consider myself lucky that I don't have to go them too often.
Brian in NY Wrote:When are the getting married? I've had just about enough wedding talk.

weddings are stupid :high5: the receptions are usually pretty dope though.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

But only one this year.
I'll just consider myself lucky that I don't have to go them too often.

Yeah, I know too many people. I need to start being more of an ass hole so I don't get invited to so many.
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm concerned... Both Pete and Derick were hanging out with 15 year olds this weekend....
Fathers lock up your daughters!!!!

I was not hanging out with 15 year olds.

In my 20's I was going to about 4 a year.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm concerned... Both Pete and Derick were hanging out with 15 year olds this weekend....
Fathers lock up your daughters!!!!

I was not hanging out with 15 year olds.
I was
Pete Nice Wrote:

In my 20's I was going to about 4 a year.
I haven't been to too many recently. I was in my friends last year and my brother wants me to be in his next year.

I've only been to a few as a guest. Been to a bunch as a security guard.
Brian in NY Wrote:When are the getting married? I've had just about enough wedding talk.

December
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:pedofile :?
shes of legal age

I am going to need to see a valid form of ID to verify this
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5