Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mooonday,May 10 2010....Rodney Dangerfield Time
Hey, Spot how are ya holding up? My girlfriend just dumped her guy yesterday... She's available now. She's a great kisser too. I know from experience, Man.

(FYI - She co-stars with me in that stupid pie pict Knightryda posted. The pict that he wasn't supposed to share with anyone.... )
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:Spot we don't hate you....I know I don't...I already voted for you...your cupcakes are really cool!!!!!!! How often can we vote??? daily??? Good Luck...I hope you win.
thanks iva (and everyone else) for voting... not sure how frequent the voting is. I think they track ip, but it might refresh every day. i could be wrong.
Iva13 Wrote:SPOT...how often can we vote??????

I clicked refresh on it and let me vote again
Producer Spot Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Spot we don't hate you....I know I don't...I already voted for you...your cupcakes are really cool!!!!!!! How often can we vote??? daily??? Good Luck...I hope you win.
thanks iva (and everyone else) for voting... not sure how frequent the voting is. I think they track ip, but it might refresh every day. i could be wrong.

Thanks Spot...I just went back in and it won't let me vote again...but I will try tomorrow...I will also vote for you on my home computer!!!! They really look GREAT!
Producer Spot Wrote:

If you hear otherwise, let us know.

You could also put out the word when tomb is safe to visit again.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hey, Spot how are ya holding up? My girlfriend just dumped her guy yesterday... She's available now. She's a great kisser too. I know from experience, Man.

(FYI - She co-stars with me in that stupid pie pict Knightryda posted. The pict that he wasn't supposed to share with anyone.... )
ha, set it up... but i'm hanging in there. weekends suck, too much time for the mind to wander, especially sundays when we would usually spend our day together. I'm trying not to fall into a rut. i know this sounds gay, and know she really disrespected me, but i just miss her so damn much.
Spots cupcakes look amazing.

How was the show today? I miss most of it.
Producer Spot Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hey, Spot how are ya holding up? My girlfriend just dumped her guy yesterday... She's available now. She's a great kisser too. I know from experience, Man.

ha, set it up... but i'm hanging in there. weekends suck, too much time for the mind to wander, especially sundays when we would usually spend our day together. I'm trying not to fall into a rut. i know this sounds gay, and know she really disrespected me, but i just miss her so damn much.

Lots of wine and the real touch will hold you over until you find someone else
DaveP Wrote:

It let's you, but if you look up top it says "thank you we have already counted your vote"...so it's only taking one vote...I'll try again tomorrow.
Producer Spot Wrote:

That's gay.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

It let's you, but if you look up top it says "thank you we have already counted your vote"...so it's only taking one vote...I'll try again tomorrow.

Ah I see..
Could vote from home, work, and your phone every day.
I am still down....what the F !!!!!!!!!!!
Finally I can hear again.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:She's available now.
:worthlesswopics:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I could really go for a nice big fresh yummy pizza, instead I will be eating chicken breast.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, August 03, 2016 ~ It's time... Beckster 6 660 08-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, April 11, 2016 ~ Spring Time Beckster 0 225 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM
  Thursday 10/1/15 - Decorate Time? Joe 52 545 10-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 02/04/15: Time to go home Chip 2 184 02-05-2015, 11:27 AM
  Friday July 25, 2014...Peanut butter jelly time Derick 63 645 07-28-2014, 09:34 AM
  Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time Brampton 84 351 09-18-2013, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Tuesday, August 6, 2003 ~ It's PB&J Time Beckster 144 588 08-06-2013, 08:21 PM
  5/25/2012.....Daily thread time Brampton 198 1,260 05-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Rydrum
  Wednesday 4/18/2012 - Time to shave Joe 101 1,266 04-19-2012, 08:30 AM
Last Post: JDubb
  Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here Derick 133 1,179 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Chip