Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mooonday,May 10 2010....Rodney Dangerfield Time
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I sleep with a fan every night also, for the noise

I find that I sleep better with it, but the room is so damn cold in the morning, especially on these friggin colder nights.

I can't do it.. makes my throat and nose too dry in the morning.
Spot has a huge lead so far. Looks like he did a damn good job, and its obvious he has a lot of extra time on his hands.
Spot we don't hate you....I know I don't...I already voted for you...your cupcakes are really cool!!!!!!! How often can we vote??? daily??? Good Luck...I hope you win.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:just making an appearance. ive been wounded. im doped up & pissy.

Well, quit hurting yourself, my dear.

yeah, im not real into the whole hurt myself on purpose thing.

Ha ha
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Producer Spot Wrote:Hey guys and girls,
just came over to say hi and give a plug for the cupcake contest. Of course, I ask you vote for me, but since "all of you" hate me, i wont keep my hopes up. Ha. But i could use the vote. After the past few weeks, i need to win at something.

http://theradioblog.marthastewart.com/20...pcake.html

[Image: covinorich.JPG?imgmax=512]

I already voted for you Spotty. I give ya credit. Billard balls as cupcakes is pretty cool.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
My signal has been out for like 20 min...I'm getting pissed.
Spot did not rack his cupcakes right. He has 2 solids and 2 stripes next to eachother.
DaveP Wrote:Spot has a huge lead so far. Looks like he did a damn good job, and its obvious he has a lot of extra time on his hands.

If those cupcakes consist of chocolate, I think he needs to share. ;-)
I HATE PIE!!
just came over to say hi and give a plug for the cupcake contest. Of course, I ask you vote for me, but since "all of you" hate me, i wont keep my hopes up. Ha. But i could use the vote. After the past few weeks, i need to win at something.

I voted for you Spot, and I don't hate you at all, I just REALLY REALLY REALLY like making fun of you. Fat boy.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

youve got my vote for sure!!! ;-)
DaveP Wrote:Spot did not rack his cupcakes right. He has 2 solids and 2 stripes next to eachother.
his formation is correct
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
DaveP Wrote:Spot did not rack his cupcakes right. He has 2 solids and 2 stripes next to eachother.

What would be the best order to rack? I always tried to get a good setup (in my favor of course) together.
I HATE PIE!!
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

youve got my vote for sure!!! ;-)

Yeah, but your biased! :poke:
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
his formation is correct

Fuck I guess you are right.. no way to avoid putting them in that order
SPOT...how often can we vote??????

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, August 03, 2016 ~ It's time... Beckster 6 660 08-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, April 11, 2016 ~ Spring Time Beckster 0 225 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM
  Thursday 10/1/15 - Decorate Time? Joe 52 545 10-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 02/04/15: Time to go home Chip 2 184 02-05-2015, 11:27 AM
  Friday July 25, 2014...Peanut butter jelly time Derick 63 645 07-28-2014, 09:34 AM
  Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time Brampton 84 351 09-18-2013, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Tuesday, August 6, 2003 ~ It's PB&J Time Beckster 144 588 08-06-2013, 08:21 PM
  5/25/2012.....Daily thread time Brampton 198 1,260 05-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Rydrum
  Wednesday 4/18/2012 - Time to shave Joe 101 1,266 04-19-2012, 08:30 AM
Last Post: JDubb
  Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here Derick 133 1,179 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Chip