Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday July 31, 2012 - There has to be more...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Animal Cops Houston is making me all sad. Morons shouldn't be allowed pets.
This IST isn't doing much for the mood either.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote::roflmao: what's funny is that I have hijacked her moms FB as well.

Yeah, if we had it to do all over again, we would have done a smaller one with a big party. She suggest that before we started this, but she was talking about having the party in the dinning hall at the school she teaches at. I wanted NO parts of that.

I am Catholic, but he doesn't go to any church, so it made more sense to consider a small wedding.

I can't wait for that wedding, Joe and I are going to raodtrip up for that and it will be a blast.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:There are some things about some people that make me wonder..

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

The other day he kept liking pictures, and they would pop up on my feed, and they were all black weiners and naked fat chicks doin stuff to the black weiners.. It was weirf.

He friend requested me the other day... I still havne't dealt with it... I don't think I want to....

Black Ice is awesome, I had so much fun with him at DBC

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:To be honest the last person I ever thought who woiuld be preggers again is LeNeve. His kids were older already I figured he was done.... apparently not..... the Valentine's Day baby.

He was my next pick, but she announced it before I could say anything.

It's dead now.

Seriously? What happened?

He just doesn't want to talk about it.

Brian Wrote:caa caaaw.....that cracks me up every time.

We went out to the football game last year then out to the bar. Across the street from the bar is an apartment complex. We just closed the bar down, it's like 2am, my friend Kayty walks up to an open window with the lights on and screams "Ca-caw" We laughed for hours about that... even now I'll get a text sayin it... hilarious...
My sister sent me a text about this:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/rar...04914.html

I never thought tornados could actually happen in the mountains
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Covino and Rich just "aren't dog people", can't we just accept that and "move on"?
Lindsey Lohan will be topless in her next flick.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:There are some things about some people that make me wonder..

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am so glad that we got married in St. Lucia. The entire wedding cost me $6k including my airfare and accommodations. And my best friends were there, no freeloaders.
Mine is 8K. It really is just our family and close friends. Her dumb cousin called her the other day and asked if he could bring someone. He just paid for some girl to come live with him from some po-dunk country. I told her that if she didn't want to tell him no, I would be happy to. I refuse to pay for people to eat and drink that I do not know.
360 Gamertag: Lonne3000
Words With Friends: Lonne3000
Chip Wrote:Covino and Rich just "aren't dog people", can't we just accept that and "move on"?

I don't think they are animal people.
I HATE PIE!!
Lonne3000 Wrote::roflmao: what's funny is that I have hijacked her moms FB as well.

Yeah, if we had it to do all over again, we would have done a smaller one with a big party. She suggest that before we started this, but she was talking about having the party in the dinning hall at the school she teaches at. I wanted NO parts of that.

I am Catholic, but he doesn't go to any church, so it made more sense to consider a small wedding.

She works in at a Catholic school and I am not Catholic. I think they rules they put on those teachers are outrageous, therefore, I don't want anything to do with it.

As it stands, for our marriage to be recognized, we have to do a separate wedding in the church. I told her that I want that wedding to be like the wedding at the end of Spaceballs. "Do you? Do you? Good, you're married. Kiss her".
360 Gamertag: Lonne3000
Words With Friends: Lonne3000
Chip Wrote:Covino and Rich just "aren't dog people", can't we just accept that and "move on"?

It's really annoying when they get on this topic.
And mostly because you get those people that say their pets are equal to people.
Then because those people are so dumb, CnR somehow come across like they hate animals, and all that does is lead to more dumb people calling.
Lonne3000 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am Catholic, but he doesn't go to any church, so it made more sense to consider a small wedding.

She works in at a Catholic school and I am not Catholic. I think they rules they put on those teachers are outrageous, therefore, I don't want anything to do with it.

As it stands, for our marriage to be recognized, we have to do a separate wedding in the church. I told her that I want that wedding to be like the wedding at the end of Spaceballs. "Do you? Do you? Good, you're married. Kiss her".

Yeah, they want both of you to join the church and I know he won't. Plus, I wouldn't make him. Short and sweet and to the point.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

It's really annoying when they get on this topic.
And mostly because you get those people that say their pets are equal to people.
Then because those people are so dumb, CnR somehow come across like they hate animals, and all that does is lead to more dumb people calling.

I do hate those convos. It stirs up too much stupidity.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, July 28, 2016 ~ Beckster 9 918 07-28-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Chip