Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mooonday,May 10 2010....Rodney Dangerfield Time
I sleep with a fan every night also, for the noise
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Chip Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Doesn't it seem like a lot of people who sport the confederate flag are lacking in IQ points? Not all, but some.

I see people around here with their windows covered with a vinyl confederate flag.. and wonder why their windows haven't been shot out yet.

I watched the end of the Cleveland Show last night before Family Guy, and there was a hick who had the confederate flag on his house and had no idea what it meant. He called it his General Lee flag autographed by Rosco P Coletrane.

how is the Cleveland Show still on tv.. I thought a Family Guy spinoff would be good, but that is a terrible show.
Howdy everybody.

Getting the nice parts out of the way before my next post.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
sirius has 45 minutes to fix the online player, before I call and get another $0.10 credit.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
DaveP Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Doesn't it seem like a lot of people who sport the confederate flag are lacking in IQ points? Not all, but some.

I see people around here with their windows covered with a vinyl confederate flag.. and wonder why their windows haven't been shot out yet.

I watched the end of the Cleveland Show last night before Family Guy, and there was a hick who had the confederate flag on his house and had no idea what it meant. He called it his General Lee flag autographed by Rosco P Coletrane.

how is the Cleveland Show still on tv.. I thought a Family Guy spinoff would be good, but that is a terrible show.

I'm going to bet the only reason it's still on is because it's on between the Simpsons and Family Guy.
DaveP Wrote:how is the Cleveland Show still on tv.. I thought a Family Guy spinoff would be good, but that is a terrible show.

Speaking of Family Guy, last night was pretty awesome.
It got a little slow in the middle, but really picked up when Brian and Quagmire both realized that Brian slept with Quagmire's dad.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:just making an appearance. ive been wounded. im doped up & pissy.

Well, quit hurting yourself, my dear.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:good thing I have an iphone with the sirius app

Watch out for the C&R app, i hear it got hit by malware.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:good thing I have an iphone with the sirius app

Watch out for the C&R app, i hear it got hit by malware.
i dont have it
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brampton Wrote:Looks like a slow day in here. Good thing I'm actually busy

Me too.
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:I sleep with a fan every night also, for the noise

I find that I sleep better with it, but the room is so damn cold in the morning, especially on these friggin colder nights.
I HATE PIE!!
I for one like the Cleveland Show. I think its funny. As some of you may know, I like Cleveland :roflmao:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:just making an appearance. ive been wounded. im doped up & pissy.

Well, quit hurting yourself, my dear.

yeah, im not real into the whole hurt myself on purpose thing.
Brampton Wrote:Looks like a slow day in here. Good thing I'm actually busy

Me too.
I finished tearing that engine down to the point where they know to replace it, like I said in the first place. Confusedlap:
Thats OK, they gotta pay me anyways. :rock:
Hey guys and girls,
just came over to say hi and give a plug for the cupcake contest. Of course, I ask you vote for me, but since "all of you" hate me, i wont keep my hopes up. Ha. But i could use the vote. After the past few weeks, i need to win at something.

http://theradioblog.marthastewart.com/20...pcake.html

[Image: covinorich.JPG?imgmax=512]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, August 03, 2016 ~ It's time... Beckster 6 660 08-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, April 11, 2016 ~ Spring Time Beckster 0 225 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM
  Thursday 10/1/15 - Decorate Time? Joe 52 545 10-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 02/04/15: Time to go home Chip 2 184 02-05-2015, 11:27 AM
  Friday July 25, 2014...Peanut butter jelly time Derick 63 645 07-28-2014, 09:34 AM
  Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time Brampton 84 351 09-18-2013, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Tuesday, August 6, 2003 ~ It's PB&J Time Beckster 144 588 08-06-2013, 08:21 PM
  5/25/2012.....Daily thread time Brampton 198 1,260 05-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Rydrum
  Wednesday 4/18/2012 - Time to shave Joe 101 1,266 04-19-2012, 08:30 AM
Last Post: JDubb
  Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here Derick 133 1,179 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Chip