Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday ~ June 25, 2012 Let's get this started
Pete Nice Wrote:JDubb and Top Jimmy are going to get married in a bird themed ceremony.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Does Falzone work anymore or did she marry up in money?
Pete Nice Wrote:Diana Falzone had her bridal shower over the weekend. IS it just me or do all these girls look like stuck up, money chasing cunts.

[Image: 548020_10151867824185417_577377401_n.jpg]

Pretty much, yes.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Sup DBN???
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Sup DBN???

Yo!
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Does Falzone work anymore or did she marry up in money?
I think that is the plan.

[smiley]Sup[/smiley] [smiley]Ralph[/smiley]
Speaking of gas stations, I wish we had a KUM & GO around here. I'd go there just to tell people I had to Kum! :roflmao:
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Joe Wrote:

[smiley]Sup[/smiley] [smiley]Ralph[/smiley]

:flasher:
Rockitdog-C&R forum
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It was a nice weekend. Spent yesterday at the beach, did some housework, watch Jerry Sandusky get hauled away in handcuffs...

Saturday I did close to 3 hours of working out at a fitness fundraiser, went out to the lake to set up for my dad's 60th birthday party...
Then Sunday I spent it outside cutting our grass at the shop and got a severe sunburn...
Ok, We get Jim's kid on Friday (for the week). Come to find out that her mom and her mom's BF broke up, he was basically the live-in nanny for her and watched the kid while she worked.

This little girl is 10 yrs old and her mom figures to just lease her home alone since she has no one to watch her. I asked her what should she do if the house caught fire and she told me she didn't know the number for the firemen (to giv eyou an idea of where her maturity is at). How old were you guys (or your kids) before being allowed to be home alone?
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It was a nice weekend. Spent yesterday at the beach, did some housework, watch Jerry Sandusky get hauled away in handcuffs...

Saturday I did close to 3 hours of working out at a fitness fundraiser, went out to the lake to set up for my dad's 60th birthday party...
Then Sunday I spent it outside cutting our grass at the shop and got a severe sunburn...

Suntan lotion
LeNeve Wrote:does that zoo let peacocks run around freely? Wichita zoo does, and they seem like the kind of birds capable of gay rape. You can see it in their eyes.
The zoo in Winnipeg lets the peacocks roam around... my cousin got chased one year... hilarious
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:does that zoo let peacocks run around freely? Wichita zoo does, and they seem like the kind of birds capable of gay rape. You can see it in their eyes.
The zoo in Winnipeg lets the peacocks roam around... my cousin got chased one year... hilarious
I thought that was standard for most zoos.
I was streaming the comedy show in my garage while I was working and the neighbor came over as soon as Rich went on and I missed his whole set.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM