Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 12/13/12.....Actress found H.I.Bee positive
Pete Nice Wrote:The XM radio in my car won't work. I know the bill is paid, the rest of the radio unctions, the gps functions. I wonder what is wrong.

That happened with my receiver once. Turned out it had gotten disconnected some how.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Holy fuck!! How is it people can come into an office and use the same level volume they would if they were standing behind a fucking jet.

I have my headphones on and I can't even hear what I'm listening to.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I can't stand people that don't have indoor voices.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Holy fuck!! How is it people can come into an office and use the same level volume they would if they were standing behind a fucking jet.

I have my headphones on and I can't even hear what I'm listening to.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Maybe they are trying to annoy you

It's some lady who works in the building. Her company is a client of ours so instead of putting a ticket in she comes in and starts talking to one of the other techs then sits down, brings out her laptop and starts showing him the issue. She's 2 feet away from him and talking like he's across the street.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The XM radio in my car won't work. I know the bill is paid, the rest of the radio unctions, the gps functions. I wonder what is wrong.

call, and tell them to re send the signal. or your SDAR module is bad.

I do not understand how the XM doesn't work but the rest of the radio and gps functions work, it is all one unit and one antenna.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Jason Grilli on why he resigned with the Pirates yesterday:

"MY family likes it here, so we decided to sign here instead of someplace where we would win."

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It's funny b/c it's true!
he got the best deal with the Pirates. he's a good pitcher too

Actually he was offered more to go to a few other teams but decided to stay in Pittsburgh.
he wasn't offered the extra year(s) with other teams. He took the more years
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Jason Grilli on why he resigned with the Pirates yesterday:

"MY family likes it here, so we decided to sign here instead of someplace where we would win."

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It's funny b/c it's true!
he got the best deal with the Pirates. he's a good pitcher too

Actually he was offered more to go to a few other teams but decided to stay in Pittsburgh.

It was only a 2 year deal. I am sure other teams offered more than 1 year.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I do not understand how the XM doesn't work but the rest of the radio and gps functions work, it is all one unit and one antenna.
incorrect.

the gps, radio, and xm have different modules. Plus the radio has its own antenna usually (window)
MY XM is frozen, but when I flip to any other function it works fine, has to be XM end error.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:he got the best deal with the Pirates. he's a good pitcher too

It was only a 2 year deal. I am sure other teams offered more than 1 year.
He was offered 2 years with a touch more money by other teams, but the reports were he was offered 3 years by Pittsburgh. so he took 2 years?
Pete Nice Wrote:MY XM is frozen, but when I flip to any other function it works fine, has to be XM end error.
or your xm module has a problem. thats usually the problem
Joe Wrote:It's some lady who works in the building. Her company is a client of ours so instead of putting a ticket in she comes in and starts talking to one of the other techs then sits down, brings out her laptop and starts showing him the issue. She's 2 feet away from him and talking like he's across the street.

So, she's just obnoxious then. I hate those people.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
If they don't like Game of Thrones.......I think I won't ever turn this show on again
and....if they haven't watched the Wire, they really need to
Game of thrones starts 3/31/13
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Sounds like it is at their end.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM