Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/06/2012.....When's Spring Training?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:did you guys see the guy bouncing on the tight rope, that looked so uncomfortable
Yeah, I saw that and I didn't get why he was there. Totally out of place.
That guy cleary has no testicles.
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:did you guys see the guy bouncing on the tight rope, that looked so uncomfortable
Yeah, I saw that and I didn't get why he was there. Totally out of place.
That guy cleary has no testicles.
:whomo:
In 20 years we can look forward to Brittany performing at the Superbowl.
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:who cares about the lip singing. it was probably one of the better shows there has been in the last few years. I was worried when that guy tore her clothes off, totally thinking janet boobs again
Agreed.

I don't like the style of music or the whole gayness to the performance, but for the switches from song to song, costume changes, and the amount of people involved with the show......it was impressive.

and no, Nickleback isn't a viable option for Superbowl halftime......Beckster!!! :poke:

Hey, I thought that show sucked. Jim said the exact same thing and was even going to post it to FB, until I told him that I already did.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:In 20 years we can look forward to Brittany performing at the Superbowl.
God I hope not. I always thought Brittany was hot but will not hold that long. She will be watching the halftime show in 20 years like everyone else but from a trailer park.
[Image: richmanning.jpg]

Cloveman...
un beweeveable!!!!
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:who cares about the lip singing. it was probably one of the better shows there has been in the last few years. I was worried when that guy tore her clothes off, totally thinking janet boobs again
Agreed.

I don't like the style of music or the whole gayness to the performance, but for the switches from song to song, costume changes, and the amount of people involved with the show......it was impressive.

and no, Nickleback isn't a viable option for Superbowl halftime......Beckster!!! :poke:

Hey, I thought that show sucked. Jim said the exact same thing and was even going to post it to FB, until I told him that I already did.
they all suck. there is no way around it.

I just think they did a good job on the side of the "pagentry".
LeNeve Wrote:un beweeveable!!!!
unboe-weevil
There's a campaign to get Metallica to play the next Superbowl. Cool but will never happen...
Joe Wrote:There's a campaign to get Metallica to play the next Superbowl. Cool but will never happen...
that would be cool......just keep Lou Reed away from them
Joe Wrote:There's a campaign to get Metallica to play the next Superbowl. Cool but will never happen...
I was wondering who would be a good half time show. i mean they keep blaming Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake's wardrobe malfunction on the 'boring' half time shows, but have they ever been that great? I can't remember
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:In 20 years we can look forward to Brittany performing at the Superbowl.
God I hope not. I always thought Brittany was hot but will not hold that long. She will be watching the halftime show in 20 years like everyone else but from a trailer park.

I hope we live in the same trailer park. That would be crazy.
michaelangelo Wrote:
I was wondering who would be a good half time show. i mean they keep blaming Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake's wardrobe malfunction on the 'boring' half time shows, but have they ever been that great? I can't remember
you know what would be great. Do a medley of one hit wonders.
before 1993, it was usually a marching band or something like that. in 1993 it was Micheal Jackson, which increased the ratings of the super bowl significantly and started the trend of getting top performers for the half time show.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, April 11, 2016 ~ Spring Time Beckster 0 225 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM
  Thursday 04/24/14 - Newbie training day!!! NussieT 70 742 04-25-2014, 07:46 AM
  Monday 03/31/14 - Spring Break!!! NussieT 66 829 03-31-2014, 04:01 PM
  March 3, 2014...Still not spring yet Derick 95 547 03-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Friday, February 14, 2014 ~ Spring is Getting Close Beckster 71 382 02-15-2014, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite Brampton 262 882 05-17-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday 03/25/2013 - Spring was a good idea Joe 96 591 03-25-2013, 07:41 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Thursday 12/27/2012 - Refresh Joe 145 1,360 12-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Last Post: NussieT